WWE RAW August 27th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Wacokid27 said:
Part of me wants him to just go ahead and hang it up. I'm actually a tremendous HHH fan. I think he's extremely talented and a hard worker. Despite the rep he's got a lot of places, he's seemed to be willing to put guys over and has a good head for the business. But, I, like he said, want to see him retire before he has to. Every year, shortly after Royal Rumble, there's actually a part of me that hopes the Undertaker doesn't come back. I know that's heresy, but I really do worry about some of these guys and their health.

But, I'm afraid his ego (and maybe his father-in-law) will push him into getting back into the ring.

wk

It's not the burials that annoy me with him as much as it seems whenever he's on the screen or in a feud, the segment/feud seems to go on forever and get recapped constantly just to feed his massive ego, and usually the storyline winds up all about him. It's annoying, but as you say, you can't take anything away from his talent or the sacrifices he's made in the business. He was a draw.

I hope they don't come back mainly to force his father-in-law to try to create new people to be able to draw what they won't, but with all the chair shots and the potential steroid abuse... they really have to do whatever they can to protect their bodies.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
10:27 here and still having a huge amount of trouble paying attention and staying awake.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
The 4589284th time Ziggler eats a Brogue kick and pin