WWE RAW August 27th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
SHEAMUS IS ALWAYS CUT OR BRUISED

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Orton tapping, that was unexpected on Smackdown last week.

Vince McMahon said:
SHEAMUS IS ALWAYS CUT OR BRUISED

Very easy to bleed it would seem.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
The current crop of WWE babyfaces are slowly but surely making me a Boreton mark.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Rainman said:
At the end there it felt like he was going into shoot mode (like Edge did).

Definitely doubtful.

Part of me wants him to just go ahead and hang it up. I'm actually a tremendous HHH fan. I think he's extremely talented and a hard worker. Despite the rep he's got a lot of places, he's seemed to be willing to put guys over and has a good head for the business. But, I, like he said, want to see him retire before he has to. Every year, shortly after Royal Rumble, there's actually a part of me that hopes the Undertaker doesn't come back. I know that's heresy, but I really do worry about some of these guys and their health.

But, I'm afraid his ego (and maybe his father-in-law) will push him into getting back into the ring.

wk