WWE RAW August 27th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Wacokid27 said:
Yes. She told Punk that he had a choice of opponents and all she had to do was approve his selection. But, apparently, her word, as a businesswoman's, can't be trusted.

Seriously, does anyone actually think about what these actions would actually mean in the real world before they're made and announced? No wonder so many of us have come to think of TNA as a better product lately. Their storylines have some logic and internal cohesion in them. WWE's? No way, bro.

wk

The whole thing is completely illogical. Vince, who's built an amazing business and has run it successfully for years (as much as he's out of touch now it's still running smoothly) makes this immature, psychotically disturbed 12-year old GM for no real reason?

Sadly, it may have made more sense than Hogan being picked in TNA.

Reactions: Wacokid27

ReconBearz

The Artiste
Reaction score
NOC CM Punk wins http://wweforums.net/images/smilies/347v81x.png

Cena Wins http://wweforums.net/images/smilies/10zpjlz.png

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Are Cole, Matthews, Lawler, Vince, HHH not realize that all of Punk's little sayings about Lawler are directly from the Lawler-Andy Kaufman feud back in Memphis?

Andy Kaufman: "I knocked Lawler out last week. I'm gonna knock him out again."; "I'm the King of Memphis, Tennessee."; "You wanna wrestle me, Lawler?"

Every one of them. It's hilarious.

Punk is a god. I just wish WWE would let him do his thing and leave him alone.

wk

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
How is the crowd cheering for Lawler? When he came out, Big Show, the Divas, and *insert name of jobber here* got a bigger crowd pop than he did...

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I hate cage matches lol. So many chances for guys to win that they ignore