WWE RAW April 8th 2013 Live Discussion Thread (WrestleMania Fallout)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
b9cad6b3537e95748b9dc7cbec550700.jpg

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Pyro said:
WHY ARE YOU NOT TYPING IN CAPS?!!

Honestly was just waiting to see how things could go wrong.. once they didn't I was in a state of shock just trying to take things in.

Even this morning I woke up like did i dream that shit? No? DZ is WHC? OK then :yes:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I reserve caps for shocking moments like Bork Lazer. This was somewhat expected, just long overdue. It seems like more of a relief to me that WWE did something properly than a stand up and scream moment.

I did get a lump in my throat because I felt so great for DZ. First time I've gotten emotional watching this shit since Christian beat Berto in the ladder match. You can just see in these guys faces, Christian and DZ last night, how much it means to them and how much that moment means after all the hard work they had to put in for it.