WWE RAW April 29th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
What a bitch.

WhatTheHellYouTalkingAbout.gif

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Please let us bet on that. It would be hilarious

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I wonder how Cena's injury (the severity of which is still up in the air) can play into the Cena/Ryback/Shield storyline.

If Cena is so hurt he can't wrestle tonight, that means leaving Ryback all on his lonesome to take on The Shield by himself, which just plays into Ryback's belief that Cena is never there for him when he's up against The Shield. But if Cena does manage to limp out there and participate in the match, I hope to see a spot where he goes to tag Ryback in but then pulls his hand away and slaps him in the face as a way of tagging him in. They did the same thing with Savage and Hogan during the Mega Powers angle (Hogan on the receiving end of the slap, of course), which is funny since one of Savage's promos during that angle inspired the promo a couple of weeks ago when Ryback was explaining his actions.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Oh yeah forgot about the main event lol