WWE RAW April 29th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Sd0ih.png
When
United States: LIVE, Monday Night, April 29, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, April 30, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3
Where
Nationwide Arena in Columbus, OH
RAW Five-Point Preview
f9f7ed2c7153995b8e76ae25272983eb.jpg
WWE.com said:
It was a whirlwind week as WWE traversed Europe to entertain the WWE Universe. Along the way, the mighty Shield blazed a path of destruction, punctuating the week with a brutal attack on The Undertaker on SmackDown, while WWE Champion John Cena was injured. What will unfold when Raw returns to America? Here are five reasons to tune in Monday at 8/7 CT on USA Network.
1. Can The Shield be stopped?
de81517635dc20a14073d5edcab5a777.png
WWE.com said:
There's perhaps nothing more shocking than watching The Undertaker take a beating. When is the last time the WWE Universe witnessed The Phenom thoroughly dismantled like The Shield did at the close of SmackDown? And on last week’s Raw, the "Hounds of Justice" scored a win over Undertaker & Team Hell No in a Six-Man Tag Match. Certainly, the Raw roster will be on high alert for what the brazen young Superstars are planning next.
2. A new Divas Champion on the horizon?
46cd49e03f0bf68a58949ae252e47597.png
WWE.com said:
It’s official. After winning a Battle Royal on last week’s Raw, AJ Lee is the No. 1 contender to Divas Champion Kaitlyn. Since capturing the Divas Title on the 20th anniversary of Raw, Kaitlyn defended her title against the formidable Tamina Snuka at Elimination Chamber, but has not faced a serious threat to her reign since. Certainly, AJ would like nothing more than to bring home the Divas Title and celebrate with her World Heavyweight Champion boyfriend, Dolph Ziggler.
3. No love lost between Ziggler, Swagger and Del Rio
b59f171e7dec341e1e254562beb85a14.png
WWE.com said:
The animosity between World Heavyweight Champion Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger and Alberto Del Rio continues to heat up. Adding fuel to the fire is Zeb Colter, who recently inserted himself in the action when he fed Swagger a Kendo stick to initiate a brutal assault on Del Rio on SmackDown. As their Triple Threat Match at Extreme Rules approaches, will the viciousness only escalate among this trio?
4. "Fandangoing" through Europe
e82cf0da73fe07e0d757643b3cd28b15.png
WWE.com said:
Fandango enjoyed a big week overseas, capturing victories over veteran Superstar William Regal on Raw and Justin Gabriel on SmackDown. His Raw win was marred by Chris Jericho, though, who attacked from behind on the entrance ramp and proceeded to tango with Fandango’s lovely dance partner. With Y2J one up, what will Fandango’s next move be?
5. How severe is Cena's injury?
b306f4a967411aff51bb6fffd0aaa14a.jpg
WWE.com said:
WWE Champion John Cena and Ryback can’t seem to wait until their match at Extreme Rules to get their hands on each other. Last week, the WWE Champion closed out Raw in dramatic fashion by fending off The Shield and decimating Ryback with an Attitude Adjustment. And during WWE European tour, The Champ was injured. What will unfold as Raw heads into Columbus, Ohio? Tune in Monday at 8/7 CT on USA Network.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I'll watch this one and stay positive throughout the show. Just for you Crayo.

Reactions: Crayo

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
prob not as awesome as the Night after WM but might still be good (if Batista returns *****)

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
prob not as awesome as the Night after WM but might still be good (if Batista returns *****)
Why do people think Batista is returning? What the hell? Like they'd bring him back on RAW in fucking Columbus Ohio, please.

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
i will be online for the first hour and maybe a bit longer but dont be surprised if i just disappear as I might either fall asleep or my mum shouts at me to turn the laptop off ^^

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Not a mark just a devoted homosexual fan

Lol autocheck

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
YAY RAW!

Actually looking forward to this. More Impacts like that and I'll actually wind up actually being a positive voice in the Raw Discussion Thread.
Keep Hogan away and I'll be a big WWE mark in no time

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
YAY RAW!

Actually looking forward to this. More Impacts like that and I'll actually wind up actually being a positive voice in the Raw Discussion Thread.
Keep Hogan away and I'll be a big WWE mark in no time

You mean you don't want to see this every week?
3076e797ba817b2b1dcd0f005fa3464d.jpg