WWE RAW April 29th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Who needs Rodrigo when I'll be here? (for as much as I can stomach at least. Might try the Senhor method of watching)

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Wonder if Ziggler will sport the beard look tonight :fap:

c9528943ce2aac646104d36ca18f7d05._.jpg
ewwww shave that shit off.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Some RAW stuff
How More Dynamic Can Ryback Be?

We saw the promo he did in the ring with Mick Foley last week.
While he was comical for repeating himself almost a dozen times (he looked like a muscle man with Tourette's Syndrome), he looked like he was trying to get over as a heel.
It partially worked. He spoke his peace to Foley and almost pulled off being totally hated by the WWE fans across the pond.
Only one little problem—Ryback is so slow in his delivery, it still has no connection with the WWE fans in attendance or the television screen.
Since John Cena stated he will be at Raw on Monday night, it shall be worth seeing if the injury is played upon by Ryback.
Also, since this is a game of human chess, I suspect Ryback will have the last laugh Monday night.

How Long Will The Shield Go Undefeated?

I find it ironic that The Shield is in a program with The Undertaker. After The Undertaker takes his WrestleMania record to 21-0, The Shield continues to remain unbeaten as well.
This is a dynamic program where both sides are selling it well.
How does it end? Do we want it to end? While the WWE continues to miss on several marks of late, this is one that continues to gain steam.

Do We Really Care About Randy Orton and Big Show?

Not really, but there is no other real competition for either man.
While Sheamus and Mark Henry are battling as well, it means four main-event wrestlers are fighting it out on the screen, which makes fans happy. The current state of the WWE proves however, that this is a watered down company that needs an infusion of talent.
STAT.

Does the WWE Universe Like Fandango or Just His Gimmick?

I would say the latter, not the former.
Fandango will become the United States Champion before long. It is inevitable. When that happens, however, depends on his marketability.
The fans love to chant his theme song and watch beautiful women dance with him, but they do not take to him in the ring yet.
And to be honest, I think Johnny Curtis can be a very good wrestler in this company.

Will the Divas Battle Between Kaitlyn and AJ Heat Up?

I sure hope so.
This is certainly a way to get the Divas Division off life support.
Two friends become enemies and then get a chance to fight it out over the Divas Title?
Sounds like something we might see on the men's side of the ledger. Kaitlyn and AJ have a chance to make this a very good title match. We only need to hope it can live up to potential and hype.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1622062-wwe-monday-night-raw-5-questions-that-must-be-answered

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
AJ wins or Rodrigo and I riot!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I would have though you'd have marked for it. it suits him like hell IMO
Looks goofy. His mug is too perfect to be restricted by straggly 5:00 shadow. no no no .

All about dat jaw, not dat stubble.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I care if it includes AJ.

I'll never understand the appeal of AJ. The one common denominator I continue to find w/ AJ fans is their age. If I may be so presumptuous to ask your age? Since you've inexplicably limited who views your profile?

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I'll never understand the appeal of AJ. The one common denominator I continue to find w/ AJ fans is their age. If I may be so presumptuous to ask your age? Since you've inexplicably limited who views your profile?

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Who needs Rodrigo when I'll be here? (for as much as I can stomach at least. Might try the Senhor method of watching)
Y-You know how Im called?
Stick to your recaps. The LDT is danny's territoriy lol

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
:obama:

Well whatever AJ is doing it has certainly gotten her over with the younger crowd.