• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
THAT BS WAS THE MAIN EVENT MATCH OF RAW!? OH HELL NO!

2d085c4981c0160924881b70c67ba8b9.gif

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
R Albin said:

I think the worst part was seeing what would happen if Barney and his Japanese cousin ate too much fast food.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Bully Rain said:
Nah, those hot Bella outfits :gusta: Oh my goodness... If you want my attention, wear black. And very little, if anything.

(Then I remember that the girls inside said outfits aren't really that attractive, haha)

Yeah, @Crayo . Get exposed!

HEY LOOK, MORE CENA!

*making notes, "Very...little...black...or....straight....nekkid."*

I wondered if the Bellas were considered hot, but the overall consensus I could gather seemed to be that no, they aren't. Glad to know I was right, haha.

Yeah, apparently we can't get enough Cena tonight. Le sigh. I would say something about them shoving him down our throats, but then that just puts my mind in the gutter in an :eww: way.

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:
*making notes, "Very...little...black...or....straight....nekkid."*

I wondered if the Bellas were considered hot, but the overall consensus I could gather seemed to be that no, they aren't. Glad to know I was right, haha.

Yeah, apparently we can't get enough Cena tonight. Le sigh. I would say something about them shoving him down our throats, but then that just puts my mind in the gutter in an :eww: way.

I find them very attractive :p! Please dont say Le sigh ever again. It shames me D:!

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Just saw a tweet that wondered if Vince was going to pull a Brett Favre (yes I know it's an outdated joke and I made fun of Cena for that but now it's a relevant reference so shut up), so I'm not the only one thinking this? The Raw thread isn't the only place that turns your minds to mush?

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
RiotRaven said:
I find them very attractive :p! Please dont say Le sigh ever again. It shames me D:!

lol, why does that shame you? :dawg:

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:
lol, why does that shame you? :dawg:

It's what Hipster people use to sound cool, when sounding french makes you sound silly!:mad2: