WWE RAW April 1st 2013 Live Discussion Thread [Final RAW before Wrestlemania]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Bully Rain said:
a05fab693c8d35b18f3bd0a995ec7ad2.jpg

:eww: and :lol1: all at the same time. Thanks, buddy!

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I just shamelessly rewound to watch him strip off the hoodie twice rather than once.

Seriously though, absolutely loved that segment. Great stuff. I expected a Punk interruption, but not in that style.

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
This isn't directed at anyone here, just a reply from reading different wrestling articles and such, but, I find it hilarious how people complain about wrestling not being edgy enough, and then, when they decide to be edgy, people complain that they are crossing the line.

Some people just can't ever be pleased either way.

Reactions: Snowman1

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Irwin R. Schyster said:
This isn't directed at anyone here, just a reply from reading different wrestling articles and such, but, I find it hilarious how people complain about wrestling not being edgy enough, and then, when they decide to be edgy, people complain that they are crossing the line.

Some people just can't ever be pleased either way.

Quite a lot of us have been saying this for a while. It dates back to Heyman and Punk mocking Lawler's heart attack. I too find it rather pathetic if they're asking for edgy material, but complain about being offended by said edgy material.