• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 8th August 2011 - LIVE Discussion

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Swagger is a great wrestler Andrew even the best make mistakes from time to time.

Troy

CM Punk will win at SummerSlam and what will happen is Triple H will count to two and pause a bit before counting to three showing that he didn't really want Punk as champion.

Swagger and Cena have had good matches before but this isn't good. Swagger went for ankle lock and then Cena tried for STF but Swagger rolled out and it was ugly.

Andrew

Not one cheer for Cena when he prepares for the 5 knuckle shuffle.

Yeah, I know... Swagger needs to be used more. Quick Attitude Adjustment and this one is over...

Short match, sucks Swagger is used like this now.

Troy

Cena hits the AA to win the match. Pity for Swagger that he wasn't on tonight was a good opportunity to get himself up the card if he had a good match.

Commentators are working together better tonight. No yelling fights yet.

Andrew

I see HHH being slow on both terms, there's a possible chance HHH gets knocked out by accident or something and the other ref comes down and makes the 3 count. CM Punk wins, next day HHH can say he isn't happy that another referee came down... Would work as a great storyline.

What do you think will happen with Cena vs. CM Punk and what will happen to the winner after Summerslam?

Andrew

Rey Mysterio vs. The Miz announced.

I do want Rey going over here because he's going to use his rematch after Summerslam from what I've heard.

Troy

Short match, sucks Swagger is used like this now.

It is still pretty big that he wrestled the WWE champion. Yes he lost but at least he faced a big name.

Mainevent for tonight has been announced, Rey Mysterio vs. The Miz

Andrew

WWE Tag Champs Michael McGillicutty and David Otunga defeated Santino Marella and Evan Bourne.

Brodus Clay squashed a local wrestler.

This was Superstars Partial Taping.

Colt Cabana did a dark match which saw Curt Hawkins win.

Looks like Ryder could be doing a singles match or something here... Should be interesting to see if he's on the card or not. Would love him to face McIntyre.

Troy

I see HHH being slow on both terms, there's a possible chance HHH gets knocked out by accident or something and the other ref comes down and makes the 3 count. CM Punk wins, next day HHH can say he isn't happy that another referee came down... Would work as a great storyline.

What do you think will happen with Cena vs. CM Punk and what will happen to the winner after Summerslam?

Punk will win a long match and Triple H will make the count reluctantly. Then Punk will continue on his mission and will call out HHH for counting slow that he showed his true colours. Then Punk will feud with Mysterio for the title and Cena will feud with Del Rio.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
The Miz and Rey later, does this mean we will not get them at Summerslam, hope not, maybe tonight's bout will set up SS.

Personally I think ADR-Kingston and Riley-Ziggler will be booked tonight for sure, but maybe even Rey-Miz.

Andrew

Good to see Colt being used as of late, possible chance for him to be on the roster under the name 'Colt Cabana'.

I've heard that Kings of Wrestling & Colt Cabana will be part of CM's Storyline soon, so I'm going to hope CM Punk wins this Sunday because it can lead to something bigger and better.

Cena needs time off or a lighter schedule so he doesn't risk himself of injury.

Andrew

Punk will win a long match and Triple H will make the count reluctantly. Then Punk will continue on his mission and will call out HHH for counting slow that he showed his true colours. Then Punk will feud with Mysterio for the title and Cena will feud with Del Rio.

I like this thinking. With the next PPV as Night of Champions I do see 1-2 matches extra being added.

Troy

WWE Tag Champs Michael McGillicutty and David Otunga defeated Santino Marella and Evan Bourne.

Brodus Clay squashed a local wrestler.

This was Superstars Partial Taping.

Colt Cabana did a dark match which saw Curt Hawkins win.

Looks like Ryder could be doing a singles match or something here... Should be interesting to see if he's on the card or not. Would love him to face McIntyre.

Looks like Santino is having a different tag team partner every week or two.

Nice seeing Brodus Clay back wrestling even if it is just on Superstars.

Good seeing Colt Cabana have yet another dark match, give him a contract.

Ryder vs. McIntyre would be good.

Andrew

Recap of Mr. Perfect vs. Bret Hart for the Intercontinental Championship at Summerslam.

I like this videos that gets you in the mood.