• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 8th April 2013 - WrestleMania Fallout LIVE Discussion *WM29 Spoilers*

Troy

Incredible scene to go out on. Ryback holding the WWE title over a prone Cena with the crowd chanting "Feed Me More"

Chris

Dreams are Endless
That was a fun ending, loved the crowd during it.

OH SHIT! [MENTION=2061]zigglerHEEL[/MENTION], we still have plenty of time to watch the title game.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Does anyone have a full link to Orton vs Sheamus match? I missed most of it and want to hear those chants. One of the worst decisions I've ever made not going.

Heisenberg

Seeds have been planted for the John Cena vs Ryback title feud. I'm fine with it. Nice logic in all this. Makes me wonder if Ryback stays face or turns heel? From the ending it seems like they may stick with him as a face. Surely face vs face will work and more people will be interested in it due to the size of both guys and Ryback RELIES on the fan support. Decent ending to RAW but sucks we didn't see Punk or Lesnar.