WWE RAW 8th April 2013 - WrestleMania Fallout LIVE Discussion *WM29 Spoilers*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Well that was a mindfuck, is he a heel or just making a statement?

IMO his gimmick doesn't warrant the need for heel or face just an enemy. Besides he was screwed out of how many matches because of things related to Cena. He never should have lost his position in the title hunt glad to see him return to it.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
That was a fun ending, loved the crowd during it.

OH SHIT! [MENTION=2061]zigglerHEEL[/MENTION], we still have plenty of time to watch the title game.

flipped it over immediately, Let's go Michigan!!! gotta win my bracket

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
What a fantastically fun RAW. The crowd were amazing, Ziggler cashed in and won the title, Shield went after Taker before Team Hell No backed them up, Sheamus and Orton got buried by the crowd and Ryback took out Cena.

This show didn't even have The Rock, Triple H, Brock Lesnar or CM Punk and it was still really good.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Does anyone have a full link to Orton vs Sheamus match? I missed most of it and want to hear those chants. One of the worst decisions I've ever made not going.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

:dolph:

Reactions: 1 person

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I think this does help your theory out.

But that was nice I found myself cheering Ryback on to beat up Cena lol.
Punk ass ref lol. But yeah I don't blame ref if he did because 400lbs came crashing down on the guys head and neck with no cushion.

I wanted him to attack Cena too. I don't think he needs to be heel but I like Ryback and think he could be big if they do it right

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Pretty great Raw I'm still predicting Extreme Rules as the Break out PPV for the 2nd year in a row with some of the matches that look to be getting made I'll be right.

Was a shame not to see so many people but I think it does show that Punk can have his time off at this point. Rock was supposed to be back for Extreme Rules I could see that getting pulled. Who know about Lesnar HHH will disappear for a bit and after Shield wins at ER Taker will probably take his hiatus.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Now just imagine how much bigger that would have been if Cena was heel and Ryback did that :hhh2: (Yes I'm still on that)

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Looking forward to Extreme Rules again as the card is shaping up nicely without anything actually being announced.

WWE title - Cena vs. Ryback
Orton vs. Sheamus vs. Big Show
Fandango vs Jericho
Taker & Team Hell No vs. The Shield
World title - Ziggler vs. Del Rio

Not a bad card.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
That was the best Raw [crowd] in a long time...

Reactions: 1 person

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Not sure what to think of the Raw ending, but I really wouldn't call that a Ryback heel turn and I don't think it was meant to be taken that way. I think it was more of a statement Ryback was making that he wants to be the next champion too. Though I think it was a pretty DUMB time to make that statement considering he just lost to an aging veteran last night at Mania. If you can't beat Henry, no idea what makes you think you deserve a title shot. But Cena/Ryback could be good.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
WWE played the song when the fans were leaving. :lmao so good. Some in attendance at the show also said people were doing the tune of his theme with their car horns.

[video=youtube;-cjv_vDOVJU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cjv_vDOVJU&fb_source=message[/video]

Following the close of this week's episode of Monday Night Raw, WWE Champion John Cena slowly recovered from the Shellshock just delivered to him by Ryback. He thanked the WWE Universe for their ridiculous chants throughout the night, and acknowledged several including Justin Roberts and Michael Cole. He told the crowd his favorite chant was when they said "we are awesome!"

Cena then talks about how the crowd made a great moment for Dolph Ziggler earlier tonight, as the "Showoff" won the World Heavyweight Championship. He then speaks on The Rock, and their match at WrestleMania. He ends the night by telling the fans that they all spent a lot of money and vacation days to make WrestleMania weekend special, and ended the journey by leading them all in signing Fandango's entrance theme.

Last edited:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Smart move by WWE lol. Best night of Fandango's life probably.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'm so surprised with how over Fandango was with this crowd with all the "You can't wrestle" chants the last few weeks. It was fucking awesome though.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
Not sure what to think of the Raw ending, but I really wouldn't call that a Ryback heel turn and I don't think it was meant to be taken that way. I think it was more of a statement Ryback was making that he wants to be the next champion too. Though I think it was a pretty DUMB time to make that statement considering he just lost to an aging veteran last night at Mania. If you can't beat Henry, no idea what makes you think you deserve a title shot. But Cena/Ryback could be good.

most people seem to be in agreement that Ryback was supposed to win that match last night but the ref called for the quick finish after Henry fell on Ryback and he thought Ryback was out..... Either way, They shoulda let Ryback go over Henry with ease early in the night to regain his dominance and then pull the Ryback swerve at the end

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler