Raw WWE RAW 7th April 2013 - LIVE Discussion: WrestleMania Fallout *SPOILERS*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I LOVE THIS.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
if we get an 8 man street fight at Extreme Rules :homer:

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
f
plz the shield ain't doing shit tonight, only one man can save BRYAN!

BkqdvelIUAAuicO.jpg

sting!

Looks like Disco in Sting makeup tbh

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
wish that would have ended with a triple powerbomb but HHH not getting the upper hand on Bryan again was good so ending worked well.

Bryan vs HHH at Extreme Rules with Shield vs Orton, Batista and Kane as the other match by the looks of it.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Whoever were the guys who scripted this show better get the book from here until after Summerslam. Great show, laid who the big rivalries will be for awhile....Batista/Reigns or reigns/Trips scream money to me. Seth/Orton is money, poor Ambrose odd man out....sell out I'd say in the future.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Whoever were the guys who scripted this show better get the book from here until after Summerslam. Great show, laid who the big rivalries will be for awhile....Batista/Reigns or reigns/Trips scream money to me. Seth/Orton is money, poor Ambrose odd man out....sell out I'd say in the future.
What about Ambrose vs Bryan? gives some of the indy fangirls to jizz over.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Works for me, could do it either in July or HIAC.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Absolutely unreal episode.

Glad Adam Rose & Bo Dallas are being called up.

Cesaro's push is amazing and Paige winning the Divas title is the best thing ever.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Absolutely the best RAW in at least 10 years. Whoever booked and scripted this show >>>>>>>>>

Surprised, but not surprised, that they're called Adam Rose up. He's still green, only has 2 matches so far on NXT, and he's as scrawny as they get. Leaving him at NXT and the performance center would have been wise... it's a cool look for a party animal character to not be a meathead... but he uses a lariat so it would be wise for him to put some weight on. I think WWE is making the right decision to give him more exposure to the WWE crowd and if he's working low-card matches early against scrubs while still working out and honing his craft on NXT, it's a great call. Then again, they tried to call Bo up early and he wasn't ready and they sent him back, so they could always do that. But whatever... as long as I get that entrance more than every other week!

But yeah, RAW was awesome. Building for the future... old guys are still credible, young guys finally looked absolutely legit. Big E was the only guy getting pops on his team vs. the Wyatts and he even looked dominant considering. ROWAN'S BLOCK ON CENA!

Oh, and can't forget about Bad News Barrett! Pacing was awesome. And THAT BULLHAMMER! Rey sold it like a champ!

And then we got Cesaro joining Paul Heyman!?!? WHAT!? Nobody here called that when Heyman said he had a new Paul Heyman Guy and I'm so glad it was Cesaro instead of anyone else! PERFECT "turn" for Cesaro! I'll absolutely mark out every week if Heyman plays a heel with Lesnar and a face the very next segment with Cesaro! I don't think fans would boo Cesaro at this point for anything, especially if (and he should) he keeps the swing, since Heyman is already anointing him the King of Swing!

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Cesaro aligning with Heyman another example of WWE blurring lines and heels/faces dynamic being a thing of the past.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Cesaro aligning with Heyman another example of WWE blurring lines and heels/faces dynamic being a thing of the past.
yeah i watched the whole thing back, and with Swagger bailing on the match just was one complete headfuck but it's still ruled.