Raw WWE RAW 7th April 2013 - LIVE Discussion: WrestleMania Fallout *SPOILERS*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
“Yes! Yes! Yes!-tleMania”
The long, arduous journey of Daniel Bryan and the “Yes!” Movement culminated at WrestleMania 30. The new face of WWE first defeated Triple H to earn a spot in the main event Triple Threat Match for the WWE World Heavyweight Title. Then, while a badly injured shoulder suffered at the hands of WWE’s COO, Bryan overcame the odds and made Batista tap out to the “Yes!” Lock to capture the championship in front of a sold-out crowd of 75,167 fans inside New Orleans’ Mercedes-Benz Superdome. How will Daniel Bryan address the WWE Universe on Raw tonight? And will Triple H or The Authority have anything to say to a so-called “B+ player” becoming the face of WWE?

21-1
Do not adjust your eyes. You read that right. The Streak is dead. In arguably the most shocking WrestleMania moment ever, The Undertaker’s undefeated WrestleMania record came to an abrupt end as Brock Lesnar pinned The Deadman in the middle of the ring following the last of three F-5s. Do The Beast Incarnate or Paul Heyman intend to address his stunning victory to the WWE Universe? And is that “1”theone that marks the end of The Deadman?

Cenation Legacy Lives On
For weeks Bray Wyatt and his Family tormented John Cena, threatening to end his legacy at The Show of Shows. The Family patriarch dared the leader of the Cenation numerous times to take him out, even handing Cena a steel chair. Ultimately, Hustle, Loyalty and Respect rose above The Buzzard-beaters, and Cena took Bray Wyatt down with an Attitude Adjustment. But is one victory enough for John Cena to finally rid himself of the terrifying trio?

Wow The People!
Just about two hours after losing the Fatal 4-Way Elimination Tag Team Championship Match to The Usos and coming to blows with his Real American cohort Jack Swagger, Cesaro won the first-ever Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal in the most emphatic way possible. The Real American stunned the sold-out Mercedez-Benz Superdome and coveted the five-foot tall trophy after scooping the heavily-favored Big Show and slamming him over the top rope for the victory. So, let’s review – he swung a Swagger and tossed a giant. What’s next for Cesaro?

Believe in The Shield yet?
After costing The Hounds of Justice an opportunity at the WWE Tag Team Titles a few weeks ago, WWE Director of Operations Kane and The New Age Outlaws had been a thorn in the side of The Shield. When the two sides met at the Mercedez-Benz Superdome for the Showcase of the Immortals, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose showed The Shield’s united front in a big way, ousting the six-time WWE Tag Team Champions and the Big Red Monster with an unbelievable double-Triple Powerbomb. What lies ahead for one of the strongest trios in WWE history? Tune in to Raw this Monday at 8/7 CT on USA Network, and be sure to tune in to WWE Network for the Raw Pre-Show at 7:30 and Backstage Pass immediately following the show!
Hopefully we can get a bunch of people on for this, expecting a pretty damn big show all things considering.​

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Looking forward to seeing the fallout of Undertaker's broken streak. Still can't believe it's happened. Surely he'll announce his retirement?

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Looking forward to seeing the fallout of Undertaker's broken streak. Still can't believe it's happened. Surely he'll announce his retirement?
I just have this in my head where he cuts a promo about the streak being over and how he's faced up and comers, hall of famers, future hall of famers and ICONS where at this point the lights go out and Sting makes his debut.

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
I just have this in my head where he cuts a promo about the streak being over and how he's faced up and comers, hall of famers, future hall of famers and ICONS where at this point the lights go out and Sting makes his debut.

Something like that could very well happen, although with the streak now broken I honestly don't see the point in having a match between the two, unless they host it at SummerSlam or something.

For me the best thing Taker could do now is bow out.If he doesn't it'll almost make Lesnar beating him pointless.

Hot Rod

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
As much as I hate too, I'm gonna have to miss this one.

I gotta support my Kentucky Wildcats in the National Championship game.

Sadly, I don't have DVR anymore. :(

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
This is usually the best Raw of the year, so I will definitely watch this.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I have some stuff to do today, but I hope to be on live for this. As Deezy said, this is almost always the best RAW of the year, this year's has the potential to be huge.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Pretty much expecting them to start hinting toward a Brock/Bryan feud but the actual match probably won't happen yet since there will obviously be some sort of Orton/Bryan match at the next PPV. If Sting is going to debut then this is the Raw to do it on but I'll still believe that when I see it. Pretty excited to see this Raw for the reason said.

Weez

Reaction score
Jesus, WM30 was amazing. Had a buddy over who doesn't follow wrestling anymore who ,marked out with me all night. We didn't talk for 5 minutes after the Streak was broken. We were as stunned as the crowd. It was surreal. I even really enjoyed Wyatt/Cena, which I didn't think would happen. It told an amazing story and was fantastic.

I have a lot of homework for my English Comp II class today, but if I can manage it, I'll be here tonight.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
I'm looking forward to the Raw more then I do most PPV's. WM30 was easily the best Mania since 23 and one of the best ever. So much possibility on this Raw. Will Lesnar go after Bryan? What's next for Orton and Batista? How is Cesaro gonna be pushed more? Will the Authority pick a new face and drop Orton? Will we get a return or a heel/face turn?

Just so many things they could do. WWE took a huge step into the future with 30. The Streak may have ended, but legitimate stars were made in Bryan, Cesaro, Wyatt. I like where this is headed.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I was already guaranteed to watch this to see the Undertaker/Lesnar fallout. Then I remembered how post-Wrestlemania, Raw crowds are. Now I can't wait to see this.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Like how the ignore the nexus bit for this video package.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler