• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw WWE RAW 7th April 2013 - LIVE Discussion: WrestleMania Fallout *SPOILERS*

Heisenberg

IM AFRAID IV GOT SOME BAD NEWS FOR YA...................UNDERTAKER ISNT HERE TONIGHT.HES BUSY CASHING HIS CHECK AFTER THE HORRIBLE PERFORMANCE HE SHIT OUT LAST NIGHT...............THANK YOU.
what do you expect from a guy who suffered a severe concussion in the first few minutes of a match?

chefboyardee

what do you expect from a guy who suffered a severe concussion in the first few minutes of a match?
Iv had concussions before and briefly suffered from post concussion syndrome.let me tell ya its not that bad.its just like having a migrane 24,7, for what his old ass was getting paid and because he sucked up a spot a younger guy coulda had he shoulda SACKED UP instead of pussying out.as far as im concerned he can go home to his annorexic plastic gold digging whore and stay off tv.get some geritol.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Iv had concussions before and briefly suffered from post concussion syndrome.let me tell ya its not that bad.its just like having a migrane 24,7, for what his old ass was getting paid and because he sucked up a spot a younger guy coulda had he shoulda SACKED UP instead of pussying out.as far as im concerned he can go home to his annorexic plastic gold digging whore and stay off tv.get some geritol.
Clearly suffering from a brain injury still.