WWE RAW 6th February 2012 - LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I'm going with he gets a short reign sometime close to later this year.

Chadillac

Reaction score
Chad25, I'll call you what I want.

First of all, 25 for your age and you're obsession with Cody Rhodes is almost as bad as an eight year old kid who loves Cena.

Get where I'm going here? Good.

Cody Rhodes is a great wrestler, is he "GREAT"? No. He still has a fair way to go and he will capture that WHC, but I'd like to safely say it'd be next year.

Say Drew, i am being cute here with my posting, but what you just said probably should have been in a PM. I can get very serious and start saying some things you are very open to be called on if you want to get personal like that. You get where im going? But i HATE judging people. I couldnt say something mean to someone like that. Not over a website. Not hundreds or thousands of miles away. B/C i'm going to treat you with respect.

But no, it won't be next year b4 Cody get a WHC, SD is on a role right now and it's not stagnent as far as the ladder, like Raw is supposed to be.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
While I slightly agree with your post, I wouldn't be so hard-on for Cody. Perhaps November is where I'd put Cody in getting the WHC or even main eventing on a weekly basis.

I just pray to God you're not related to DWarrior.

PY.

Reaction score
Another solid Raw. Missed the beginning with Taker and Trips tho. I'll look at it when its on youtube. Jericho admitting to be troll was hilarious as was Punk trolling Jericho. Six pack challenge was good as well.

What the hell happened with Kane and Eve?

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
[video=youtube;nAV5syYfdZc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAV5syYfdZc&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

[video=youtube;hEyZHaOusxc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEyZHaOusxc&feature=watch_response_rev[/video]​

Chadillac

Reaction score
While I slightly agree with your post, I wouldn't be so hard-on for Cody. Perhaps November is where I'd put Cody in getting the WHC or even main eventing on a weekly basis.

I just pray to God you're not related to DWarrior.

Well, I half way agree with your post. I think Cody will start his main eventing on a regular basis by late spring. Now, he will have his ups and downs, but he will get that one main fued this year that solidifies his place in the main event. And he WILL BE superstar of the year... and a WHC.

And no, i am not related to Dwarrior. Who is that? I AM CHADILAC!!!

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
No, it wont be quite a while b4 Cody is holding a world title. It will be this year. He is the greatest IC champ in over a decade. And how you carry that belt has usually been a great gauge to how you would carry a world title. Cody is the greatest potential gold mine fore the WWE as far as a "Public Face", and he is a hell of a lot better in the ring than either of the current WWE champs. A great "substance" match for WM would be Dolph Vs Cody. If you pit them two against eachother in a TLC match, for the MITB briefcase, it would steal the show. It would easilly be the match of the year. Sadly that match wont be taking place. But a Cody Vs Dolph WM 29, for the WWE title could.

Sorry I couldn't understand that over you sucking codys cock some more

No way in hell is Cody vs Dolph gonna main event Wrestlemania and no way in hell is Cody the greatest IC champ in years

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Chad, just please shut up. Cody will not be WHC in the spring. He will likely be WHC next year.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Can I please change my name? I swear The Miz is seriously becoming one of the worst parts of Raw lately. That botch was pretty awful and just his image is starting to piss me off. He completely messed up on that spot with Truth that jerk and probably will get buried some more. I love R-Truth and don't want him hurt so sorry Miz fans but he's been seriously bad lately. BOO that man

What do you want it changing to? I'll get it sorted for you.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I thought Cody was gonna beat Austin in Dallas for WM29... Damn, Chad you sure can downplay everything.

Reaction score
I watched Jericho's segments from Raw. I am very happy that he finally spoke last night. His promo was excellent! I also loved that he mocked CM Punk after he won the match. I am enjoying this feud very much so far. I can't wait until Jericho and Punk face off on the mic. It should be great!

"YOU'RE A WANNABE!"