WWE RAW 6th February 2012 - LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
RAW lacked Cena/Kane storyline tonight.

They could have done with Cena having a match against Swagger or something really instead of putting him on Superstars.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
andrew i swear you were one of the people mad upset that Swagger faced Cena on raw a while back

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
andrew i swear you were one of the people mad upset that Swagger faced Cena on raw a while back

I was but it would have made sense tonight with the 6 pack booked.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Can I please change my name? I swear The Miz is seriously becoming one of the worst parts of Raw lately. That botch was pretty awful and just his image is starting to piss me off. He completely messed up on that spot with Truth that jerk and probably will get buried some more. I love R-Truth and don't want him hurt so sorry Miz fans but he's been seriously bad lately. BOO that man

Chadillac

Reaction score
WTF? Kali and Orton fight over a tag, and they still win the match? Look, when partners fight over a tag it means they will screw themselves out of a win. Right? NO? Kali squashes Cody, (ohhhh i almost came through the TV on that bullshitt!), and Wade gets squashed by Kali.

Then we figure out that the whole point of the match was to prove Orton can RKO the biggest freak in the WWE history.

For What? 5.3 million people just saw 2 guys who you are counting on to look strong for the SD EC PPV match, get squashed by Kali. And Orton comes out looking like he has NO euqal.

great job. I'm lost for words. Keep Cody and Wade off Raw if you dont know how to protect them.

All just to make Orton look even better...

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
So what I have gathered from today both on the forum and Raw.

1. Raw's start was good
2. Andrew was dropped on his head as a baby which is the only thing I can think of that would be the reason for some stupid stuff he came up with in this thread.
3. People like to jerk off to Cody Rhodes
4. Khali sucks we all know that
5. Kane was terrific as always
6. Only one post from Chad and not a lot of marking out about cody guess Cody liked the other guys sucking him off better

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
WTF? Kali and Orton fight over a tag, and they still win the match? Look, when partners fight over a tag it means they will screw themselves out of a win. Right? NO? Kali squashes Cody, (ohhhh i almost came through the TV on that bullshitt!), and Wade gets squashed by Kali.

Then we figure out that the whole point of the match was to prove Orton can RKO the biggest freak in the WWE history.

For What? 5.3 million people just saw 2 guys who you are counting on to look strong for the SD EC PPV match, get squashed by Kali. And Orton comes out looking like he has NO euqal.

great job. I'm lost for words. Keep Cody and Wade off Raw if you dont know how to protect them.

All just to make Orton look even better...

Not sure why 5.3 million people matter. and while your right shut the fuck up anyway

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
So what I have gathered from today both on the forum and Raw.

1. Raw's start was good
2. Andrew was dropped on his head as a baby which is the only thing I can think of that would be the reason for some stupid stuff he came up with in this thread.
3. People like to jerk off to Cody Rhodes
4. Khali sucks we all know that
5. Kane was terrific as always
6. Only one post from Chad and not a lot of marking out about cody guess Cody liked the other guys sucking him off better

surely you know the Cody fandam shown earlier was all schtick pointing to Chad

AF.

Reaction score
Ending with Kane was sick. Guy looked fucking creepy as hell.

Jericho/Punk and Taker/HHH build starting early. Awesome. Going to be one hell of a build to WrestleMania this year.

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
Chad I don't watch the NBA being an Aussie its not really known here now obviously I know who Lebron James, Shaq and Micheal Jordan are but I don't care for the sport.

Orton he's an overated POS and Cody sorry but he's not that great and it'll be a while yet before he's holding world titles

Chadillac

Reaction score
Chad I don't watch the NBA being an Aussie its not really known here now obviously I know who Lebron James, Shaq and Micheal Jordan are but I don't care for the sport.

Orton he's an overated POS and Cody sorry but he's not that great and it'll be a while yet before he's holding world titles

No, it wont be quite a while b4 Cody is holding a world title. It will be this year. He is the greatest IC champ in over a decade. And how you carry that belt has usually been a great gauge to how you would carry a world title. Cody is the greatest potential gold mine fore the WWE as far as a "Public Face", and he is a hell of a lot better in the ring than either of the current WWE champs. A great "substance" match for WM would be Dolph Vs Cody. If you pit them two against eachother in a TLC match, for the MITB briefcase, it would steal the show. It would easilly be the match of the year. Sadly that match wont be taking place. But a Cody Vs Dolph WM 29, for the WWE title could.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Chad25 - I like Rhodes but you're making me hate Rhodes. :(

Chadillac

Reaction score
Chad25 - I like Rhodes but you're making me hate Rhodes. :(

Plase Drew, call me Chad. And if im making you hate Cody, then im doing my job. It's hard for people to hate greatness. So I just admitt greatness.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Chad25, I'll call you what I want.

First of all, 25 for your age and you're obsession with Cody Rhodes is almost as bad as an eight year old kid who loves Cena.

Get where I'm going here? Good.

Cody Rhodes is a great wrestler, is he "GREAT"? No. He still has a fair way to go and he will capture that WHC, but I'd like to safely say it'd be next year.