WWE RAW 5/27/13 Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
He's got a torn ACL, right? Damn... It'll be difficult for him to be back right now, that's for sure. It'll be a miracle if he'll be ready in 6 months. Don't expect him to wrestle a match, but maybe letting Axel or somebody attack an injured Tyson (or just letting him cut a promo on Raw addressing Punk name-dropping him) would be pretty cool...

Wait, crap. I'm having expectations for something like this! :why: Someone shut me up, haha.

SHUT UP DAMMIT!! :aries: You're going to jinx us with your rare and likely misplaced optimism! :why:

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Can't wait for WWE App Advertising Monday, though I'll probably have to watch it in the morning

Hey now, you'll miss some awe-inspiring shots of Triple H watching Raw, live on your smartphone. Surely you can't miss that, right?

(Just what you want to see on your smartphone, dumb people-uhh)

Okay, fine. Awesome Tuesday confirmed for the rest of us, at least while we're taking our morning shit.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Hahahaha. I haven't seen Ryback's vest before.. WHAT THE FUCK. That looks Blue. RYBACK ROOLZ!

Also

32c6e64caf6594cd8259d08e24db857a.png

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Besides the app and recaps and other shameless plugs, I wonder what fast food chain will get pushed tonight?

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Anyone remember a few weeks ago they did their Domino's plug, Jerry showed us how to order and their 'tracking' service, their pizza never did turn up.... :sad:

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Anyone remember a few weeks ago they did their Domino's plug, Jerry showed us how to order and their 'tracking' service, their pizza never did turn up.... :sad:

Dominos pizza in Scotland takes about an hour to arrive :sad::upset:

Snowman1

Reaction score
:yay: I shall be on the edge of my seat with anticipation! We know how awesome Taco Bell is!

Hahaha! Was thinking we'd open with Cole telling us that they sent Lawler out for Taco Bell, then in the second segment was imagining a segment like this:

*Cole puts his phone up to the screen to show off the app, then "Call from Jerry Lawler" pops up on the screen*

Cole throws down the headset and says Hello.
*Brodus Clay's music plays, he enters*
Lawler: "Sorry buddy, but I probably won't be able to make the show tonight. Leaving Taco Bell some asshat ran me into a ditch... she was trying to drive, eat nachos, and play on her phone at the same time"
Cole: "Wait what? Can you walk here? Will you sue her?"
Lawler: "I can't sue her! You shoulda seen the puppies on her, boy howdy I tell ya!"
Vince yells through the headset: "Cole you idiot, get your headphones back on! You have 10 million people sitting at home and they can hear you! They don't want to hear about puppies, they want to hear about the app! PLUG THAT THING! I promised Yoshi he could keep his job if he made it! *grumbles* that thing better be worth it..."
Cole: "Oh, right... Well, Jerry Lawler won't be here tonight due to the awesomeness of the WWE App! It's so amazing that this woman couldn't get home to use...
Vince, even louder: "Wait, Lawler won't be here to show off some Nachos Bell Grande? DAMMIT! I saw on that Impact show that putting fake mexican stuff that's actually from Texas is compelling television, brother! Well monkey, plug Taco Bell or you're fired!
*Brodus does his post-match dance after squashing someone*
Cole sighs: "Nachos Bell Grande from Taco Bell... They're... umm... really good. *Awkwardly smiles at camera"

(There's a running joke that there's something about Taco Bell that attracts everyone with the IQ of walnuts)

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score

Was that the one where the crowd wound up getting their pizza? I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see how that would turn out and cheering for the delivery guy while watching his progress on Jerry's tracker.

Snowman1

Reaction score

You mean the time Dominos surely spent plenty of money to advertise that their delivery takes forever and then gets delivered to the wrong person? :yay:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Hahaha! Was thinking we'd open with Cole telling us that they sent Lawler out for Taco Bell, then in the second segment was imagining a segment like this:

*Cole puts his phone up to the screen to show off the app, then "Call from Jerry Lawler" pops up on the screen*

Cole throws down the headset and says Hello.
*Brodus Clay's music plays, he enters*
Lawler: "Sorry buddy, but I probably won't be able to make the show tonight. Leaving Taco Bell some asshat ran me into a ditch... she was trying to drive, eat nachos, and play on her phone at the same time"
Cole: "Wait what? Can you walk here? Will you sue her?"
Lawler: "I can't sue her! You shoulda seen the puppies on her, boy howdy I tell ya!"
Vince yells through the headset: "Cole you idiot, get your headphones back on! You have 10 million people sitting at home and they can hear you! They don't want to hear about puppies, they want to hear about the app! PLUG THAT THING! I promised Yoshi he could keep his job if he made it! *grumbles* that thing better be worth it..."
Cole: "Oh, right... Well, Jerry Lawler won't be here tonight due to the awesomeness of the WWE App! It's so amazing that this woman couldn't get home to use...
Vince, even louder: "Wait, Lawler won't be here to show off some Nachos Bell Grande? DAMMIT! I saw on that Impact show that putting fake mexican stuff that's actually from Texas is compelling television, brother! Well monkey, plug Taco Bell or you're fired!
*Brodus does his post-match dance after squashing someone*
Cole sighs: "Nachos Bell Grande from Taco Bell... They're... umm... really good. *Awkwardly smiles at camera"

(There's a running joke that there's something about Taco Bell that attracts everyone with the IQ of walnuts)

:lol1: Vintage Cole! Nice little second segment there!

Remind me to never tell you when I go to Taco Hell, lest I be compared to a walnut. :haha: