WWE RAW 5/27/13 Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Sd0ih.png
When:​
United States: LIVE, Monday Night, May 27th, At 8/7c on the USA Network​
United Kingdom: LIVE, Tuesday Morning, May 28th, At 1AM on SkysportsHD3​
Where:​
Calgary, Alberta, Canada​
Five Point Preview!
d4daeb7910d4001e1481618567be8130.jpg
1. Call The Ambulance!
bbbfb88a47dbb944db1273bc70d58d28.jpg
WWE Champion John Cena refused medical attention following his vicious Last Man Standing Match against Ryback at Extreme Rules, though he may not have that option at WWE Payback when he faces the “Human Wrecking Ball” in an Ambulance Match.
In a contest where the objective is nothing less than to send your opponent stretchered out in a mobile medical vehicle, the already shaken Cena has a very tough challenge against the rampaging Ryback as is. Cena has triumphed in these contests before, but with Ryback so close to his goal of the WWE Title, The Champ will have his work cut out for him in a big way.
2. Golden Shield
e25d2ad376f73ebdacb33c43879a6d5e.jpg
One down, two to go: After Dean Ambrose’s United States Championship defense against Kofi Kingston succumbed to chaos and became a Teddy Long-mandated Tag Team Match, at least one of The Shield’s new titles is safe for the time being. The only Superstars yet to claim their rematch clause against the “Hounds of Justice” are the former WWE Tag Team Champions Team Hell No, and with Daniel Bryan hitting a new high point, the time might be ripe for them to make a move on The Shield. There is, however, one problem …
3. Weakness Leaving The Body
c228c42eb5dd5ec49597bb836d439d09.jpg
Daniel Bryan has been in a bit of a bad mood since suffering the pinfall that cost Team Hell No the WWE Tag Team Titles at Extreme Rules. In fact, he has all but flown completely off the handle trying to show the WWE Universe – and Kane – that he’s not the “weak link” in the celebrated duo. Bryan nearly hospitalized Seth Rollins in the Six-Man Tag Team classic on Raw last Monday, and his anger forced the official to reverse his tapout defeat of Jack Swagger on SmackDown when Bryan refused to release the “Real American” from the "No!" Lock. Bryan has more than proven he can hold his own in Team Hell No’s ranks, but how long before his bearded ballistics come back to haunt the tandem?
4. Perfect Future
f87ff67d69d51166b32451012d50f6d4.jpg
Paul Heyman has always been a wrestling purist, And now he has his claws into the third-generation Superstar of an esteemed stable. A progeny of no less than Mr. Perfect himself, Curtis Axel is now poised to reignite his family's legacy in the mad scientist's name.
Although the young gun comes from relative anonymity, Heyman's presence instantly guarantees him plenty of opportunities. Axel has already made the most openings, Controversially defeating Triple H and decisively decimating Sin Cara on SmackDown. How will Heyman keep Axel's wheels turning when he returns to RAW a week after conquering the game? Perhaps the scheming manager's appearance on Chris Jericho's highlight reel will provide insight.
5. The Best There Is, The Best There Was..
e407ff900c3c9d76e6a0c533bcbbc124.jpg
Raw is in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, on Monday night, so that means only one thing: Bret “Hit Man” Hart is coming to town! And immediately after Raw goes off the air, WWE will present “Bret Hart Appreciation Night,” a first-time-ever Raw Post-Show — exclusively on the WWE App. As to what, exactly, the WWE Hall of Famer has planned for his hometown crowd is a mystery.
Things tend to get interesting, however, any time the “Hit Man” sets his sights on WWE, so download the WWE App today and be a part of the celebration after Raw’s conclusion Monday night!

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
It does look good :yay:

Kind of looking forward to this Raw, Jericho starting a fued with Axel will/would be epic, I'm interested in where the Shield go next and I can't wait to see more of Bryan's transformation.

Any news on if Ziggler will be there?

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
It does look good :yay:

Kind of looking forward to this Raw, Jericho starting a fued with Axel will/would be epic, I'm interested in where the Shield go next and I can't wait to see more of Bryan's transformation.

Any news on if Ziggler will be there?

Not any news on the dirtsheets as far as im aware, I think he should be there or Smackdown.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Actually really looking forward to this... the most I've looked forward to Raw in months. :yay:

inb4shit

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I join in with the optimism. It's in a good location, and I'm pretty excited. There are lots of individual stories I am enjoying with RAW lately (Ryback, Axel, Shield, anything Heyman, Bryan).

Snowman1

Reaction score
Sorry to spam thread but just remembered: Isn't there that rumored Tyson Kidd return tonight? :yay: Hell yeah!

(Granted that's probably the dirtsheets saying Bret + Canada = Tyson, probably just means a Nattie sighting though, yay nonetheless)

Wait a minute... reads OP: "WWE will present “Bret Hart Appreciation Night,” a first-time-ever Raw Post-Show — exclusively on the WWE App."
Oh geez. If Tyson Kidd returns on the WWE App I'll rage so hard it'll scare Gohan away.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Sorry to spam thread but just remembered: Isn't there that rumored Tyson Kidd return tonight? :yay: Hell yeah!

(Granted that's probably the dirtsheets saying Bret + Canada = Tyson, probably just means a Nattie sighting though, yay nonetheless)

Wait a minute... reads OP: "WWE will present “Bret Hart Appreciation Night,” a first-time-ever Raw Post-Show — exclusively on the WWE App."
Oh geez. If Tyson Kidd returns on the WWE App I'll rage so hard it'll scare Gohan away.

Nah, He is a long way away from a return, His injury was meant to take him out for at least a year.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Nah, He is a long way away from a return, His injury was meant to take him out for at least a year.
It was ment to take him out 9 months. Doctors say he is about 3 months ahead of his rehab schedule though.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
It was ment to take him out 9 months. Doctors say he is about 3 months ahead of his rehab schedule though.

Sounds like he is doing good but I wouldnt expect a return this soon

Snowman1

Reaction score

He's got a torn ACL, right? Damn... It'll be difficult for him to be back right now, that's for sure. It'll be a miracle if he'll be ready in 6 months. Don't expect him to wrestle a match, but maybe letting Axel or somebody attack an injured Tyson (or just letting him cut a promo on Raw addressing Punk name-dropping him) would be pretty cool...

Wait, crap. I'm having expectations for something like this! :why: Someone shut me up, haha.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Can't wait for WWE App Advertising Monday, though I'll probably have to watch it in the morning

Reactions: Roi