• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 28th January 2013 - Rumble Fallout LIVE Discussion

Heisenberg

AWESOME. THE BROCKTAGON IS BACK. Him hitting Vince with an F5 is an awesome way to make a return and end RAW. Can't wait for next week.

Road to Wrestlemania has well and truly begun!!

BUT fuck WWE for spoiling his return 5-10 minutes before it happened.

zigglerHEEL

AWESOME. THE BROCKTAGON IS BACK. Him hitting Vince with an F5 is an awesome way to make a return and end RAW. Can't wait for next week.

did I miss something?

Troy

Aside from that terrible singing segment that last hour was really really strong. The Rock and CM Punk had their promos and booked a match at Elimination Chamber, Jericho and Dolph went at it on the mic and then wrestled the tag team champions, Sheamus and Sandow had a good tables match and then Heyman, Vince and Lesnar did their thing. If only all of RAW was as strong as that last hour each week.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
I can't believe i'm saying this but i'm pretty pumped for NEXT WEEK!

WWE Title match for free and BROCK!

John McHenry

John McHenry

They do it all the time want a solution? Stop going to the fucking twitter.

It feels odd but I find WWE very talent heavy at the moment.

Ryan

Yea, I haven't read anything wrestling related except what's on this site for a long time now, so I'm being caught off guard by basically everything. It's like wrestling before the internet all over again.

Heisenberg

Yeah they have the perfect talent for WM29, the best in a few years. But they way they're executing WM29 with that talent is quite poor. Have a lot of potential.

John McHenry

John McHenry
They could still do mine and [MENTION=2]Troy[/MENTION] s idea of a generation vs generation at Mania. It honestly at this point kinda looks like it already.