• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 27th May 2013 - LIVE Discussion

Troy

"We all forgot about Curtis Axel"

That's the problem with these last 2 put over attempts.

Not too smart by the commentators to actually say that. Surely one of them could have mentioned Axel still being in the ring when Cena was walking away. No need to saw that they are shocked a guy is still in the ring when the match is still going, makes him an after thought rather than this new big deal.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I mean, the guy still had a great match with John Cena, and got a few near falls. I don't see how you can really complain about it, so what if the WWE title match overshadowed this guy that debuted last week, he still got the win, is 3-0 so far, and has main evented the past two Raws.

Then why did he say 2 and 0?

Didn't catch that, but he beat Sin Cara on Smackdown.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

I only got to see the main event. I saw the one Owen Hart Forever sign about 4-5 rows back. Bret just cracked a joke about getting paranoid when Pat Patterson gets on his knees.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Is there anywhere to see the image of the Lumberjack section of the 3 stages preview? A friend just called saying he swore he saw MVP just to Cena's right.

zigglerHEEL

Hey can somebody post the Wyatt family vignette on here if you can find it, I can't find it anywhere and I'd like to see it again