WWE RAW 27th May 2013 - LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
[video=youtube;aLK5qOupUrg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLK5qOupUrg[/video]

Last edited:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Missed the first hour of Raw, but the matches involving Shield were great tv matches. And decent trial run for Hennig. Heyman/Jericho was good, liked the comebacks from Paul E.

But this was all about the after show Bret Hart appreciation night. Loved the stories, the names of Stampede legends being said on wwe tv. Bret's Paterson joke brought the lulz and everyone's personal anecdotes were awesome. This type of stuff is when wrestling feels as real as it ever can get.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Crowd fights always breakout in Canadian shows. Wouldn't be Canada if there weren't a couple of Brody drunks.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
I am hoping a "Where's Your Camel" chant breaks out for either Khali or Jinder. One of my favorite chants in Canadian arenas.

If I have to stay up for another 3 hours to see what it was my friend was talking about I will. Just had another tooth pulled, and cant sleep anyways.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Not necessarily, like a bouncer it is well within your rights in Canada to defend yourself, choking out a fool is fine can say the dude broke his arm when he swung.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
I broke a hostile patients arm once, was just lucky there was enough nurses present at the time to make the case that it was accidental, and that was only because the nurses were basically shitting themselves over how hostile this guy was, still lost my job.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Could be dating Great Khal... Oh shit. It can't get worse.
Could also be part of a stable with Hornswogg...Oh Shit. :adr:

Ambrose/Kofi, Shield/HellNo, Celtic Vipers/Rhodes Scholars and Cena/Axel were all pretty damn good matches. Can't remember the last time RAW had so many good matches on one show.

TheTimidPimp

Reaction score
I hope that was an officer who broke his arm, otherwise that security guard is proper fucked.

I'm not sure if it's the same there, but in my experience it's pretty easy to get away with in the UK, depending on the circumstances and how you go about it. When I was a security guard one of the guys restrained someone with an arm lock, told him to stop struggling or his arm was going to break, he kept struggling, his arm broke. Police came and took a statement off him and asked him if he broke the guys arm, he said yeah, explained the situation, police said 'fair enough' and that was the end of it.