• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 27th May 2013 - LIVE Discussion

Troy

It's about damn time, hope he doesn't fuck it up. I've been waiting too long for this.

Hopefully he manages to get over with the crowd, having Heyman by his side should help make that happen but you never know. We all know that he can wrestle but he is a little lacking in the personality department which is odd considering who his father is.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
BRAY MOTHERFUCKING WYATT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Troy

I miss Christian, he and Axel would tear it up.

Where the hell is Christian? He has been out for close to a year now when initially it was reported that it would just be a few months. His return keeps getting delayed.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
That Sandow/Sheamus segment was hilarious. Sandow screaming "AHA! I KNEW IT!" after dodging the Brogue was great.

Troy

Here's hoping that Bray Wyatt can make the most of his second chance. They need to bring up his disciples as well to make his gimmick work to it's full potential. Good to see WWE regularly promoting guys from NXT.