• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 27th February 2012 - LIVE Discussion

Chris Dresdon

I would've loved for him to start something with Swagger for the United States Championship, that would've been something.

Troy

I am a Kane mark but I hate seeing an entire division destroyed, that is what DX normally do. The only way to save it would be if Kane finds a tag team partner to challenge for the titles. Four way Tornado Tag at WM :mark:

Heisenberg

This Johnny Ace/Teddy Long thing is fucking entertaining as hell, I love Johnny Aces voice and reactions. He makes it so much more gold. Hilarious.

Heisenberg

I am a Kane mark but I hate seeing an entire division destroyed, that is what DX normally do. The only way to save it would be if Kane finds a tag team partner to challenge for the titles. Four way Tornado Tag at WM :mark:

Don't see who he could team with but what if he was to reunite with RVD sometime later this year.. 8D

Troy

So next week Teddy and Johnny Ace switch roles and host the other show. Should see the tag team titles defended again on RAW then :D