• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 27th August 2012 - LIVE Discussion

Heisenberg

Get ready for HHH's workout buddy Super Sheamus to get a victory yet again.

HUGE REACTION FOR HIM, RIGHT? They're getting lower and he's a ratings killer. Orton got a better pop. He's getting stale. Have him drop the WHC for fucks sake.

Troy

Get ready for HHH's workout buddy Super Sheamus to get a victory yet again.

HUGE REACTION FOR HIM, RIGHT? They're getting lower and he's a ratings killer. Orton got a better pop. He's getting stale. Have him drop the WHC for fucks sake.

Smackdown ratings have actually been pretty steady with him as champion.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Even that chick from lastweek had better tweets, still don't know who that was, but was still better.

Troy

By the way check out the Dolph Ziggler MITB thread that I set up. We didn't have one before and I think that it will be a good place for all MITB discussion to go until he cashes it in.

Even that chick from lastweek had better tweets, still don't know who that was, but was still better.

Wasn't it one of the Kardashians?

Dod Draper

Smackdown ratings have actually been pretty steady with him as champion.

Haters gonna hate.

We're talking about the guy who posted this at Summerslam;

Oh when that happens to any other champions the match gets restarted but since it's HHHs workout buddy super fucking Sheamus, it doesn't get restarted.

Fuck you Sheamus you gay Irish cunt. Go suck hhhs cock some more. Get injured.