WWE RAW 27th August 2012 - LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Just watched it. The first thing that comes to mind is...

RAAAAAARGH!!! Another Cena vs Punk main event?! Really?! For the twenty somethingeth time?! There is an
entire locker room that will put on a better show than...Braaaargh!!! I watch this show because I want to be
entertained, god dammit and there is nothing, NOTHING entertaining about watching the same damn match
over and over and over again.

Now with that out of the way, I really hope Trips has one more match before he retires, not because he's still
got it (he doesn't) but because I don't think Lesnar has done anything worth being the one to put him away.
Orton vs Trips or Punk vs Trips would have been understandable, but Lesnar? He sucked in the UFC and he's
just okay in the WWE. Trips shouldn't go out on someone who's "just okay".
The Miz put on a great match as always, until the end...you know, John "I will never sell my matches" Cena
does it again. He really wouldn't be that bad if after a tough match, he acted like he had a tough match.

The Divas match was good. Natalya was great which is par for the course with her, and as far as Layla goes,
anyone who loops her in with the likes of Kelly, Fox, Eve and whoever else they still have in the division
(I've seen that happen frequently) should take another look at this one. On the other hand, maybe my
standards have dropped a bit with the Divas after seeing boring botch fests week after week, and find myself
approve of the mediocre just because it's better than the usual.

Speaking of botch fests, I hope Swagger at least complained to management to get Ryberg pulled. He is going
to hurt somebody and I don't mean kayfabe. If I was Swagger I would have gone as far as to threaten quitting if they
ever even considered putting me in the ring with him again.

I actually watched the whole show this time (I usually skip over these kinds of segments). The thing with
Bryan and Kane was terrific! Speaking of Kane, he should win a slammy for announcer of the year! That was
hands down THE most entertaining and informative commentating I have EVER heard!

The Punk vs Lawler cage match? I liked it. I like everything that involves Jerry Lawler getting beat up.
Except Wrestlemania. The only thing better than Lawler getting beat up is Michael Cole getting beat up.

*replays Bryan tie choking Cole again* Ha ha ha!!! I just wanted an excuse to replay that.

I still can't get over how good C.M. Punk is at selling his matches, he took on someone as over the hill as
Jerry Lawler and still managed to make him look like a million bucks. Proof that the WWE finally has
someone that they can call "The Best In The World!!!"

Lesnar won't be the one to retire Trips because a heel would not retire such a guy epsically not in such a way. Either H will win one last match and then retires or he goes out HBK style losing a very competative match to another babyface.

Swagger/Ryback wasn't too bad actually even if I think Jack deserves better.

Blujay

Reaction score
Swagger sandbagged the back body drop. It's his fault he almost broke his neck, not Ryback's.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler