• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 26th March 2012 - LIVE Discussion

The New F'n Show

Why did CM Punk do the John Cena thing and beat up a guy unrelated to Jericho? He couldn't have gone on the offensive against Jericho at all? JERICHO HAS A DUI. Put up the mug shot, tell Jericho "my family has issues, so do you," embarrass him, set up the match. None of this out-of-nowhere generic "angry face" violence.

I actually like this Idea a lot, makes a lot of sense. O well.

Troy

Why did CM Punk do the John Cena thing and beat up a guy unrelated to Jericho? He couldn't have gone on the offensive against Jericho at all? JERICHO HAS A DUI. Put up the mug shot, tell Jericho "my family has issues, so do you," embarrass him, set up the match. None of this out-of-nowhere generic "angry face" violence.

Would have made a lot more sense but that storyline is terrible and the writers don't seem to know what they are doing with it.

Troy

Commentators were talking up Hawkins a bit as a former tag team champion, wish the guy was used more on RAW or Smackdown.

Andrew

Lots of video packages but they seem to work this week.

However it seems we aren't getting as much promos.

Troy

Sweet I get to watch bits of the 1 hour hype video I purposefully ignored...

I don't get it either. If people wanted to watch it they would have tuned in earlier. Yes they need to remind fans that Rock and Cena are appearing later but going on about that show isn't the way to do it.