WWE RAW 26th March 2012 - LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
WWE-RAW-LOGO.png

0000-20120319_raw_v_onceinalifetime_C.jpg

Once in a Lifetime
One hour before RAW this week a special documentary highlighting The Rock's and John Cena's journey to WM28 will be airing on USA Network. We should then hear from both of them on RAW as well to give a final sell of this match. It is generation versus generation and it needs that final push to remind fans of how big this match actually is. Will we see a brawl between these two to close the show?

20120320_miz_L.jpg

The Miz at WrestleMania
Every single week The Miz comes out and reminds us that last year he won the mainevent at WM and this year he isn't even on the card. Today The Miz tweeted the following: "A statement will be made on #Raw, @WWERawGM. I guarantee it. #MizMania" What will Miz have in store for RAW tonight and will he be placed on the card?

20120322_wm28_RyderKhali-Reveal_ep_light.jpg

Team Johnny vs. Team Teddy
There is one opening on each team, who will fill the spots and will both participants be announced on RAW tonight?

WWE Championship
Believe it or not there actual is a WWE title match at WM. Last week Jericho continued on his attack on Punk's family and claimed that Punk's sister is a drug addict. Can this feud actually improve and can they sell this as must watch match at WM? Will they actually remind the fans that these two are excellent in the ring?

WrestleMania XXVIII
This is the go home RAW for WM so don't expect too many matches and expect a lot of talking. WWE have one last chance to convince those on the fence to purchase the PPV.
As always get involved and join in the discussion during RAW this week. Discuss RAW as it happens with other members of the forum.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I'd like to see some more wrestling this week but knowing it's a week from Mania we'd be limited.

I hope Jericho/Punk get some interaction and more promo time. Those two are great.

The Miz needs a match, who will he face at Mania? I'd like to say Brodus Clay. Believe it or not, that'll most likely happen.

Taker/HHH don't need to be used this week at all. Their build is done well enough, I'm just wanting more Cena/Rock and Punk/Jericho.

As for Cena/Rock - I want the show to end with both of them brawling.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I have been disappointed with Jericho and Punk the last few weeks because of the direction that the storyline has taken. It hasn't felt like a WWE title mainevent feud the last couple of weeks. Before it was about the Best In The World and that was great because the person who holds the WWE Championship should think that they are best in the world. It made more sense than this current storyline which sounds like a daytime soap opera storyline. If it gets back to being about the WWE Championship I will be happy.

I agree that they don't need to do anything else with HHH/Taker, I would play a video package and that is it. They have said everything that needs to be said.

I really hope that the show ends with Cena and Rock brawling. WWE have done well to have them not touch each other for a year but we need to see some violence and aggression before their match. Have them brawl and then send in security and referees to seperate them to end the show.

Vivido

Reaction score
please brawl, hell even if it takes half the roster to stop them it will be awesome.

This could be an amazing Raw and I'm pumped for it.

It's go time baby. The next week is why we watch wrestling.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
If they send out part of the roster I only want them to send out the jobbers and midcarders, anyone that is involved in a match at WM should remain in the back as they shouldn't care what happens between Rock and Cena.

I have high expectations for this show since they should it really should be the best RAW of the year as it is selling WM to the fans.

Vivido

Reaction score
Indeed keep the others out of it, that's pretty much what I meant by half the roster. All they need to do to sell this fued to me after a year is to make them want to fuck each others lives and not be able to untill April 1st.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Yeah they need to some some hatred and they need to show that they want to attack each other. They have been in the ring together a lot of times over the past few months and haven't yet traded blows. It would be good to see them go at it to show that they really do want to "fight" each other and that it isn't all about a war of words.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
I may watch this as I want to try and get my post count to 250 but that may have to be done a different way. Looks like a good show and it will have to be good being RAW's go home show before Mania.

Aniking

Reaction score
If they were to brawl, I don't want anybody sent out other than security. THAT is what used to happen years ago, THAT is what should happen. I don't want Rock getting the advantage before the match, I don't want the same for Cena, and I don't want any wrestler (even if they're a jobber) to be used just so Cena and Rock can one up each other. That's something Jericho and Punk should be doing considering their feud is supposed to be about who the best wrestler in the world is.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Certainly a big show tonight. Think I will be online for this. Miz has to have a match at Mania otherwise the current storyline doesn't make a lot of sense.

Also I hope that one of Team Long or Team Johnny has a big name added to it to make the fans really interested in sundays match. It is possible that one team may still have a member to be annonced going into sunday?

One idea I have for Jericho/Punk tonight is that each man could pick a opperent for the other man, and maybe have a stipluation like an iron man (ok won't happen just a thought) and then after both have overcome that challenge they can come out and stake their claims to why they are the best in the world.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I wouldn't mind seeing Miz being booked in an open challenge match at WM so that there is some intrigue as to who will be added to the match at WM.

I think that will find out Johnny Ace's last team member tonight and I guess it will be Del Rio. Teddy can wait until Smackdown to announce it.

Having Punk and Jericho pick each others opponents tonight is a good idea. The both need to have good clean wins and need to show of their wrestling ability to show that they are the best in the world at what they do.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
I just read there's talk of putting Miz on Team Johnny instead of Alberto & putting Foley on Team Teddy. Mainly because those 2 were going back and forth with each other yesterday on twitter.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I don't know how to feel about Foley... There are many others deserving than him in that match in my honest opinion. While I like Foley, I just believe that place could have gone to somebody else and it's unfortunate to see the guys on the main roster being left out.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I don't know about this the Jericho Punk thing to me feels like we're still halfway thru a ppv build for it. Maybe that just means a Jericho win and then a rematch next ppv.

DB Sheamus is non existent their is no story between the two. DB has a story but he and AJ are the only two in it. Sheamus has a weak story of I won the rumble now I win at WM.

Divas...

Miz has more story than these three matches. Damn!

Cena Rock needs to have at least an attempt at physicality.

Taker HHH and Micheals really need to take a backseat throw out their that Micheals allegiance is iffy and let it be.

Give us more participants for the GM battle.