• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 25th July 2011 - LIVE Discussion

Troy

???

Dolph Ziggler is coming out.

Why say that Triple H is coming up soon when he isn't. Why not say that later tonight Triple H will address the WWE Universe.

Troy

I like this new Ziggler theme.

:D Dolph Ziggler is facing Evan Bourne in a non-title match. Going with Bourne for the win here to get a title shot at SummerSlam.

Andrew

Troy - They did say later...

Think you must of heard wrong or something. HHH expected out end or middle of show

Troy

Troy - They did say later...

Think you must of heard wrong or something. HHH expected out end or middle of show

My bad then. I heard them mention it before the last two commercial breaks so both times I assumed that it would happen right after they come back from commercial.

Andrew

It's just a remix of the song he was using. I dig it a lot.

Still reckon Bourne and Ziggler should feud. It'd help Bourne mic-wise.

Troy

Vickie Sucks chant breaks out in the arena. Hopefully they start a Bourne chant next.

Andrew

Sucks Bourne lost so quickly.

Ziggler with the sleeper hold, proving still relevant.

Who will face Ziggler at Summerslam?

Troy

Ziggler wins with his sleeper hold finisher. Shame that Bourne didn't get the win but still it was a competitive match for him on RAW.