• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 25th February 2013 - Cena/Punk + Vince/Heyman

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah, I'm really satisfied with that Raw. They've been having some consistent shows the last few weeks, usually happens around this time.

Tapout

Cena and Punk just had the best match in many many years. But neither of them can wrestle, right? :punk3:

Chriss

Cena/Punk was better than I expected it to be but I wasn't satisfied with the winner. They could've done something more creative. This way we're seeing Cena/Rock 2. Not like I have some kind of a big problem with it but I'm not super excited about it either. But who knows. There's still plenty of time left 'til Mania so we shall see.

Heyman/Vince "fight" developed just like we thought it was going to. The Triple H/Brock fight was the best part of the show for me. Brock leaving covered in blood, laughing was awesome. Triple H/Brock is for sure going to be my favorite Mania feud of this year.

Then we had The Shield promo. That was great but what was the point of Sheamus coming out and pretty much fooling The Shield so Orton could sneek into the ring? Sheamus has been in the mix for far too long and now that he's starting to feud with Barrett I think the best would be for him to focus on that and not on The Shield. Orton attacking The Shield means that soon we'll see two other men attack The Shield (Or Shield attack them, or they will just join Orton because they have some unfinished business with them) and we'll have another epic 6-Men Tag Team match at Mania but seeing Orton in that feud is kind of lame because he got thrown in there because there was nothing else for him to do come Wrestlemania.

Also. Is there a possibility that Swagger will keep his push? I'm kind of confused because I thought he wouldn't be a part of the show or even if he would, there would be some kind of announcement saying something unexpected happened, therefor Swagger won't be able to wrestle Del Rio at Wrestlemania but there also is a possibility that'll come later as Wrestlemania is pretty far away. Anyway, I'm just looking forward to next week because there are a lot of things that need to develop a bit faster.

EffectsofRaven

Hoping for a injury just because you dislike the guy is pretty pathetic

My apologises for not being over top mark for the most overrated guy in the company. Besides he won't ever do the Pespi Plunge, so the comment is pretty redundant in terms of him getting injured from the plunge.

I forgot this forum lacks humor.

Chriss

My apologises for not being over top mark for the most overrated guy in the company. Besides he won't ever do the Pespi Plunge, so the comment is pretty redundant in terms of him getting injured from the plunge.

Sorry, somehow I can't find what's funny about wishing somebody he would get injured.

PHX

Legacy Member

Yeah I know Punk is overrated, HBK is overrated, you look down on everyone who thinks otherwise and Cena is the greatest thing ever good for you for feeling that way but that comment had nothing to do about it being about Punk. Wishing injury on anybody joking or not is Blue and don't see how sense of humor has anything to do with that. I have a sense of humor about stuff that is actually funny. You could have replaced Punk's name with Khali or Brooklyn Brawler and it still would have been bullshit.

Who the fuck even says Punk can't wrestle because i've damn sure never seen anyone say it.
Yeah that was a over defensive post by him for like no reason, lol.

The Cork

Banned
Cena and Punk just had the best match in many many years. But neither of them can wrestle, right? :punk3:

Ugh, this is what I hate about you Punk marks.

Great match, yes, dont exaggerate like theres been nothing like it in years though.

The Cork

Banned
Somebody is just butthurt that their favourite vanilla midget is gonna be just another number on Taker's win streak.

Punk will be back tagging with Kofi by the summer anyway. Best in the world!!1!