• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 25th February 2013 - Cena/Punk + Vince/Heyman

Troy

That is one of the most random endings with the huricanrana, still amazed that Cena used it. Really good match to close out RAW and worthy of a number one contenders match.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Really going to end this with no Taker and we just got that shit video via TOUT come on. I bet it's just teased until the week before.

PHX

Legacy Member
Guess they are gonna save Taker for next week. Amazing match though, even better than I thought it would be on free tv. As said kind of funny how the mania main event won't touch a free tv match as far as match quality goes.

Troy

Just wait for WM when Rock pulls off a Frakensteiner right after Cena hits him with a 450 Splash

Amazing match! I really enjoyed it. Although, I do not think Punk losing clean was a good way to set up him vs taker. Taker should have interfered or something.

I'm gonna go on a limb and put this Punk/Cena match at the level of their 2011 MITB encounter. It was something that set it apart in terms of the storytelling and the absolute desperation both men were willing to go through just for a chance to make it to the WrestleMania main event.

The finish was absolutely insane especially with the Hurricanrana. Felt like an ode to the 2003 Misawa/Kobashi match with the spot-heavy yet awesome ending.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Show started out hot, with Vince and Heyman, Paul E swore and didn't get bleeped, and did the worst single leg takedown in the history of takedonws.

Trips and Brock was awesome, I don't care if there are people who will shit on this feud, I like it, and I don't even care if Brock loses, even if I am a big Lesnar fan, he will always be a monster win or lose.

Swagger and Del Rio was really heavy handed, so I guess WWE and co. are thinking, "we got something here" and decide to turn it up full blast.

Cena/Punk just had the best match on Raw in years.....I enjoyed that match and will compare it to Cena/HBK.

Great Raw, if WWE keeps every show like this until Mania, you could generate another boom.