WWE RAW 22nd July 2013 - LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Very good Raw, looks like WWE are pulling out all the tricks to get Bryan to look like the guy who unseats Cena, CM Punk didn't even get this type of push. Good to see them getting behind somebody, although some people may not agree with it. I'm fine, WWE needs to catch lightning in a bottle, maybe this is it? Ratings will tell us everything we need to know.

PTP were a highlight for me, both guys entertain me with their in-ring charisma. Cocky fucks, who are undone by their own arrogance, works for them imo.

So Henry is face? more like tweener, which I'm fine with. Need some shades of grey, because I love how it "confuses" so-called experts online who constantly complain about who is face and who is heel, like that still matters.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Very good Raw, looks like WWE are pulling out all the tricks to get Bryan to look like the guy who unseats Cena, CM Punk didn't even get this type of push. Good to see them getting behind somebody, although some people may not agree with it. I'm fine, WWE needs to catch lightning in a bottle, maybe this is it? Ratings will tell us everything we need to know.

PTP were a highlight for me, both guys entertain me with their in-ring charisma. Cocky fucks, who are undone by their own arrogance, works for them imo.

So Henry is face? more like tweener, which I'm fine with. Need some shades of grey, because I love how it "confuses" so-called experts online who constantly complain about who is face and who is heel, like that still matters.

It'd fuck up the six-man they're building for SummerSlam, but imagine how awesome it would have been if Henry would have just laid out both Usos after they chased The Shield off. Saying he doesn't need any help or some shit.

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
How Can Anyone Not Be A DB Fan After Tonight?

Last edited:

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Brie Bella :giggity: (Fab nice work with these smilies)

Strong way to close out RAW and to show off the new contender. Three long matches for Bryan including another great match featuring Antonio Cesaro, Cesaro just needs to get his gimmick sorted and then start pushing him again. Very nice way to end the show as well with Bryan in the ring on his own getting a standing ovation.

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Very good show in the end, mostly because of the last hour being focused on Bryan wrestling, which was great to watch.

I was afraid that the Bryan/Cena build-up would lack a bit on an edge since both guys respect each other, but it's good that they're also going with a higher up in the WWE making Bryan prove himself in gruelling matches from now until SummerSlam. It should make for some fun action.

Enjoyed a few other parts of the show as well. Punk and Heyman put on another good segment, and Sheamus vs. Del Rio was pretty solid.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Bryan/Cesaro torn the house down. I was so glad that they let that develop and take up a lot of TV time. They didn't disappoint at all in that spot. Call Cesaro boring again after those uppercuts, Jesus mother of GOD.