WWE Raw 22/7/13 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
It's me, it's me.

watch

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
they both are shit. Dont compare the color difference and pretend it matters.

If I had to choose one over the other, I know which one I'd go with. Show/Ryback would have been best for Wrestlemania when Ryback still had momentum and shell shocking Show would have meant more than shell shocking Henry given the extra forty pounds that Show carried on him back then. But I'm fine with it if it means RVD gets a match with Del Rio at Summerslam for the WHC. Coming off a comeback to WWE and a victory in the last match of Raw last week, I think it's plausible. The build might suck the match surely wouldn't.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
If you had to choose between dogshit and horseshit you will choose dogshit. Doesnt make it the right choice.

Just saying id rather call it a pissbreak whenever it happens, i actually like ADR though, i hate the other 2.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
It does if you chose it over horseshit...
id choose dogshit.

I dont want Ryback or Show on my stage AT ALL. I want to see them both job, and id rather see Ryder/Ryback and ADR/Show, just so i could see 2 people i enjoy in matches i know wont be that great. Ryback/show i would turn the ppv off and would need to find the exact seconds to skip to make sure i miss it.

Reactions: Nick

Nick

Reaction score
id choose dogshit.

I dont want Ryback or Show on my stage AT ALL. I want to see them both job, and id rather see Ryder/Ryback and ADR/Show, just so i could see 2 people i enjoy in matches i know wont be that great. Ryback/show i would turn the ppv off and would need to find the exact seconds to skip to make sure i miss it.
:woo: We want Ryder

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
looks like it's gonna be a good show

Aids Johnson