• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 20th February 2012 - LIVE Discussion

Troy

With Shaq there was no point bringing him in tonight, there were too many other more important things to deal with. They can always bring him in next week or even the week after and they would still have a month to build the match.

Troy

Just quietly, we smashed the RAW LIVE Discussion record by close to 100 posts tonight. Just shows what a good RAW does for posting, gets people excited and they want to talk about it with others.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Off-topic as fuck, but wow... Tiffani Amber Thiessen is on "White Collar"?

Holy fuck. So this is what she does now.

PY.

Show vs. Cody seems likely since they're really behind the whole 'Big Show isn't successful at Wrestlemania' thing. Show would have to turn heel to face Shaq, and although they're teasing, I just don't see it.

Henry vs. Shaq seems very likely.

In case anyone didn't see, Ziggler walked off with Vickie I believe, and Barrett walked off with his arm in a cast.

Troy

Show vs. Cody seems likely since they're really behind the whole 'Big Show isn't successful at Wrestlemania' thing. Show would have to turn heel to face Shaq, and although they're teasing, I just don't see it.

Henry vs. Shaq seems very likely.

In case anyone didn't see, Ziggler walked off with Vickie I believe, and Barrett walked off with his arm in a cast.

Henry vs. Shaq is a good idea and I hadn't even thought about that possibility. Show is almost the perfect choice because he is basically the same size as Shaq but like you said he is face and would have to turn. Henry is one of the top heels and is a big guy anyway so it might work.

SAL

Yeah, I'm gonna be pissed if Wade misses out on the 3-minute match he was gonna get that probably would've been removed completely so HHH/Taker can get 55 minutes and Big Show/Shaq can happen. I MAD

Heisenberg

Prior to tonight's WWE Raw show, Ryback defeated JTG in a squash match. Ryback is former Nexus member Skip Sheffield.