• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 1st October 2012 - LIVE Discussion

PHX

Legacy Member
That was an amazing segment and just teasing feuding with Punk is getting Ryback over more.

Troy

Holy crap WWE have done this well, nice move to get CM Punk out of there without them touching. Ryback just became a top star thanks to that little segment.

Andrew

I see Ryback winning a non title match against Punk.

Just teases that he could be right up there and it puts Ryback over more than ever.

chefboyardee

by god i wanna see ryback vs punk.cant remember the last time i was this stoked for a match that has never happened.i have a feeling ryback is the next huge mega star and its getting closer and closer to the ryback era.(despite tensai botching rybacks finisher and yes it was tensai who botched.)

Troy

I see Ryback winning a non title match against Punk.

Just teases that he could be right up there and it puts Ryback over more than ever.

They shouldn't wrestle for a couple of months. Keep building the tension and give this the slow build.