WWE RAW 1st October 2012 - LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
If they ever pushed Slater, I may think about not watching wrestling again.

I seen Troy mention that people believe there isn't enough talent to push both titles the way they should. My thought has been for the last couple of years is that they need to go back to having just one because of the lack of WWE/World Heavyweight Championship material on the roster. All they need is the WWE, United States, Intercontinental and Tag-Team Championships. The Women's Division is done, and has been done for a years. Eve, for me right now, is the only one who deserves to hold the title who is going to be there in the immediate future.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Show was pretty good, didn't really further much outside of the tag tournament.

Heyman is failing right now, I mean what is he there for exactly? Holding up Punks title and not saying anything? Punk getting cheap heat on JR is too 2000ish for my liking, but it's what heels do. Seemed like Cole was so saccharine sweet to JR it was bordering on snarkism.

Sheamus segment with Show was horrible, why do they give him such lame material? I'm guessing he is naturally funny backstage otherwise why would they give him such joke heavy segments. But whoever is writing these jokes, wouldn't know funny if it punched him in the balls. Which I'm basing is the humour that writer gravitates towards.

Sheamus saved his character with solid matches, but his comedy segments is killing him, sound familiar? Like a Cena, why can't people just be ass kickers? Steve Austin only became a comedic character after his in-ring action was being limited. I like Sheamus better when he is looking for a fight, not cracking jokes that makes my 13 yr old niece roll her eyes.

Less Nickelodean type humour WWE, that is all people ask for. You can do comedic elements ofcourse, you need it. But not all the time. This is like DX 07-08 imo.

Undertaker

Reaction score
I have to say that this was one of the worst RAW's I have ever seen. It just appeared to be in the wrong order as if every match and segment was out of place and there was no real direction whatsoever. As much as I'm not a huge fan of CM Punk I thought they absolutely ruined him last night. They made Punk look like he was going to poo himself when Ryback came out to the ring. I just don't see where they are going with this whole respect rubbish. The only entertaining part of the show was seeing Damien Sandow compete against Sheamus. Talking about Sheamus what the hell was going on during that promo with Big Show? Seriously, I just don't understand how a show can go from bad to really awful in two weeks!

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I have to say that this was one of the worst RAW's I have ever seen. It just appeared to be in the wrong order as if every match and segment was out of place and there was no real direction whatsoever. As much as I'm not a huge fan of CM Punk I thought they absolutely ruined him last night. They made Punk look like he was going to poo himself when Ryback came out to the ring. I just don't see where they are going with this whole respect rubbish. The only entertaining part of the show was seeing Damien Sandow compete against Sheamus. Talking about Sheamus what the hell was going on during that promo with Big Show? Seriously, I just don't understand how a show can go from bad to really awful in two weeks!

Read a report that the opening segment went long which caused them to scramble for the rest of the show.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Opening segment turned to utter shit the instant Daniel Bryan came out. Not in the sense that he's awful, but it took a terribly cheesy turn once he, and eventually Kane came out.