WWE RAW 1st August 2011 - LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I just think you can't end this punk Return with a simple wrestling match at Summerslam. If Cena wins I see the whole angle just fading away like WWE likes to do punk gets made a heel doing what he used to do things return to normal. Punk wins I see him keeping his rhythm awhile and eventually losing to Cena a ppv or two later. It's like the angle was simply created to get HHH on TV as the executive.

Sidenote: The Laptop was at ringside tonight with Beth got her Mic so the Anonymous GM is still apparently around. Could he try to screw someone?

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
If Cena wins at SummerSlam then this whole return angle has been wasted. Surely WWE won't be that stupid. Punk has to win at SummerSlam otherwise they are just throwing money away.

I was hoping they would just get rid of the Anonymous GM without any angle but it appears it is still around. Maybe it will be revealed as Stephanie?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I have to see someone named. I'm sick of WWE dropping angles at random an example in the Nexus angle a big deal was made about who was driving the Limo but it was never resolved. Shit like that's annoying. The Anon GM was also only Anon supposedly cause of the fear Nexus was causing so why remain hidden after the angle died. Personally I feel that only about 5 people can claim to be the GM and it still work at this point.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I can't think of anyone that would actually make sense. I remember early on people would try to crack the code and work out who it is but the clues make no sense. The only one that I think they can spin a story out of is if it was actually Vince doing it or Stephanie. No-one else makes sense.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I have to see someone named. I'm sick of WWE dropping angles at random an example in the Nexus angle a big deal was made about who was driving the Limo but it was never resolved. Shit like that's annoying. The Anon GM was also only Anon supposedly cause of the fear Nexus was causing so why remain hidden after the angle died. Personally I feel that only about 5 people can claim to be the GM and it still work at this point.

Thank-You! Thats just what I was saying the other week. No matter how annoying the whole AGM thing has become, it would be silly just to pretend the whole thing never happened. Even if it just leads to mini feud just to round it off, then they need to reveal who it is.

By the way I also agree with John that maybe Punk-Cena should be more than just a straght wrestling match second time around.