WWE RAW 19th March 2012 - LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Y2J/Punk opening was the best thing about RAW.

The matches were far too short, they focused on storylines a bit too much. Orton's promo could have been used on SD...

I would have prefered to see Ryder or someone doing a segment backstage trying to get on a team and having decent matches trying to get into the team. That would have worked.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Shawn superkick them both drape their arms across each other and do a 3 count and walk out.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
And he's back to doing his water spit, awesome! I hope he returns as an active wrestler this year. Stay away from the corporate for a bit HHH.

That is the last thing that the company needs. What is he going to do as a active wrestler, kill someone's momentum? (Hey CM Punk, how ya doing).

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Apparently Shane Douglas was in the crowd at Raw:

PWInsider said:
During the Big Show vs. Kane match on Raw, former ECW World champion Shane Douglas pulled off a mask and ripped off an outer shirt, revealing himself to be sitting at ringside. Douglas then attempted to get fans to chant for ECW. It was obviously a promotional stunt to gain awareness for next month's Extreme Reunion event in Philadelphia.

Fans surrounding Douglas reacted and there were some small chants, but WWE's production crew quickly shot around Douglas during the last minute of the match. It then appeared Douglas was immediately ushered out of the building.

So, that was their promised "big news."

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
That is the last thing that the company needs. What is he going to do as a active wrestler, kill someone's momentum? (Hey CM Punk, how ya doing).

Unfortunately it seems like he will be back full time since he recently signed that massive contract for 180 appearances each year. If he comes back and puts guys over like he did for Sheamus then I am happy. He is an asset if he his helping out these new guys and helping to create the next top stars.

AF.

Reaction score
About time HHH dropped the suit.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
During the commercial breaks Daniel Bryan talked shortly and said Rocky Bolba was a loser and Dolph Ziggler talked smack about how he is going to steal the show at Wrestlemania.

After the show ended Miz came out and said he wasn't leaving until he got his Wrestlemania match so The Rock came out and confronted him. Miz ran down the Phillies and Chase Ultey and the Eagles. Big people's elbow chant erupts and Rocky said thats why he loves Philly. Then The Miz said he wanted to be in The Rocks corner at Wrestlemania and they could do movies together. Miz wanted The Rock to shake his hand so The Rock did and said this is the city of brotherly love but I'm not your brother bitch, then rock bottomed The Miz and hit the people's elbow.

Lmao wow, The Miz seems to keep getting buried onscreen and offscreen. I wish we saw more Rocky on RAW last night. :(

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
I think that would've been great for tv.

Seeing Raw tonight I will go with the positives first

Punk bringing up alcohol was good because he was explaining the dangers and destruction it can bring.

Undertaker's promo

Shawn Micheals smile when Undertaker said Shawn is better then Triple H.

Kane beating the Big Show.

Negatives

Mark Henry's credibility was further destroyed not just by Cena but Rocky as well

Chris Jericho bringing up Punk's sisters substance abuse problems if of course it is true

JMobile

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
I'm still not too adamant about the Taker/HHH match. I wish the Rock gave Cena a Rock Bottom instead of giving it to Henry. Henry was doing so well in the match. I was marking out for Henry all the way in the match.

AF.

Reaction score
Must be the only one who liked the Rock Bottom segment. It was nice to see them shut up for one episode and let the moves do the talking.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
The Rock Bottom segment was good.

I will say the ending to Raw was rather meh. Not really feeling the Trippy, Heartbreaker, Taker segments. Just boring.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
[video=youtube;215cQYvRJ4I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=215cQYvRJ4I&feature=player_embedded[/video]​