• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 19th December 2011 - LIVE Discussion

Prodigy

Banned
So with Orton and Barrett seemingly continuing to feud who could be Bryan's next opponent? Or will we see something like a Triple Threat? I really don't see face show vs face bryan...

Andrew

So with Orton and Barrett seemingly continuing to feud who could be Bryan's next opponent? Or will we see something like a Triple Threat? I really don't see face show vs face bryan...

I hear Show's going for a heel run and that Henry is going back face :/

PHX

Legacy Member
Would be nice if Beth and Alicia have a real match instead of a 1 minute roll up upset for Alicia.

PHX

Legacy Member
And as far as that new video goes what the fucking fuck they've swerved me with that one and now don't even have a idea where they could be going with this.

John McHenry

John McHenry
And as far as that new video goes what the fucking fuck they've swerved me with that one and now don't even have a idea where they could be going with this.

Personally I think they've switched who it was for. I no longer think Jericho but I also don't think it's ever been for Taker.