WWE RAW 19th August 2013 - LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
this shit is stupid as hell. who wrote this crap? so lackluster. Waited all night just for that..?

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I just realized Randy is where Shane should have been, you know if he wasn't so old.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Bit disappointed with that finish, but as hyped as we all got it had little chance.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
this shit is stupid as hell. who wrote this crap? so lackluster. Waited all night just for that..?
You thought he was going to drop them and stand tall one night later. This ain't impact

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Bit disappointed with that finish, but as hyped as we all got it had little chance.

Guess it's the return of the Corporation so that's ok in some ways, depending on your perspective :vince2:

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Guess it's the return of the Corporation so that's ok in some ways, depending on your perspective :vince2:

No it's what I expected. And it's still to early to label it which is part of the raised expectations issue.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Felt Triple H's promo could have been better and thought the way Bryan went after them could have been better too but the segment served its purpose. Really hope at some point Punk joins Bryan to take them on.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Felt Triple H's promo could have been better and thought the way Bryan went after them could have been better too but the segment served its purpose. Really hope at some point Punk joins Bryan to take them on.

Survivor Series would be nice then you could break the McMahons apart again. While Randy Orton was the right guy at this time they disagree again down the road establishing the need for a real Vince HHH feud.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
So instead of Evolution 2.0 we get The Corporation with The Shield playing the part of Big Bossman.

Pretty good show, I was fine with most of it. Nice to see Ryback play Benoit in the locker room, must be learning some tricks from JBL. Also good to see actual tag team matches tonight, was a big focus this Raw. Found it odd that Darren Young was getting pops, funny world isn't it? Lastweek they were shit jobbers who should be fired, and now getting decent pops and Darren playing the part of Ricky Morton. Some things that make me go hmmm...because I was team PTP before all this stuff lastweek and it was a pretty lonely wagon I ,must say.

Cena gone, that sucks. Blessing in disguise, all his haters will learn how much of a draw he is when the ratings go down and they will be begging for him to comeback in a few months.

Blizzard

Reaction score
2003: "Randy Orton is the diamond. Randy Orton is the coal that will be squeezed into the next diamond."
2013: "The coal has now become the diamond."

Smart.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
So instead of Evolution 2.0 we get The Corporation with The Shield playing the part of Big Bossman.

Pretty good show, I was fine with most of it. Nice to see Ryback play Benoit in the locker room, must be learning some tricks from JBL. Also good to see actual tag team matches tonight, was a big focus this Raw. Found it odd that Darren Young was getting pops, funny world isn't it? Lastweek they were shit jobbers who should be fired, and now getting decent pops and Darren playing the part of Ricky Morton. Some things that make me go hmmm...because I was team PTP before all this stuff lastweek and it was a pretty lonely wagon I ,must say.

Cena gone, that sucks. Blessing in disguise, all his haters will learn how much of a draw he is when the ratings go down and they will be begging for him to comeback in a few months.
How would the ratings dropping make people who dislike him miss him let alone beg for him to comeback? lol if fans like him it's not cause of what he does for WWE business wise it's cause they like what he does. If fans dislike him it's cause they don't like what he does good rating or bad rating. I kind of of get what you were trying to say but made no sense using him being a draw as the reason why the people who dislike him would miss him.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Looking forward to e-riots among the internet audience if all of this ultimately leads to Orton w/HHH vs Cena at Mania with Bryan being forgotten by then and Cena defeating Orton.

Or Cena joins Orton in betraying Bryan or Punk at Mania leading to the Two-Man Power Trip allied with the Corporation.

Okay, this is just cruel/stupid. Let's see how this plays out. Patience is a virtue I'm told.

AF.

Reaction score
Would be good if the group expanded to include The Shield, and possibly a few other wrestlers. Have this huge faction of heels basically dominating RAW for a while will provide some good TV.

Alberto Del Rio should definitely find his way in there. He screams corporate IMO.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
How would the ratings dropping make people who dislike him miss him let alone beg for him to comeback? lol if fans like him it's not cause of what he does for WWE business wise it's cause they like what he does. If fans dislike him it's cause they don't like what he does good rating or bad rating. I kind of of get what you were trying to say but made no sense using him being a draw as the reason why the people who dislike him would miss him.

I honestly don't care about his haters, those people act like childish assholes who pop for an injury. I serously doubt the people who don't like Bryan or CM Punk would pop when they announce time off for an injury.

That's neither here nor there, just saying they are going to learn just how much his pressence will be missed. There is a reason why he was a number one trend everytime the announcement was used in the next two hours of Raw. The vocal minority would also cum in their skinny jeans if Cena turned heel.