WWE RAW 18th March 2013 - HHH Responds To Brock

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
1. Triple H to respond to Brock Lesnar
brock-642.jpg

Last week , the beast Brock Lesnar crushed The New Age Outlaws with a pair of painful F-5s and laid out his requirements for facing Triple H at WrestleMania. (WATCH) The vicious attack caught the attention of The Game, who later in the week confirmed he will be at this week’s Raw with his response. (FULL STORY) Never one to back down from a fight, odds are The King of Kings will say the fight is on for WrestleMania!

2. Intercontinental Title Triple Threat Match
20130312_RAW_Jericho_Barrett_Miz_LIGHT.jpg

In perhaps his biggest challenge yet, Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett must defend his title in a Triple Threat Match … and he’s not happy about it. (WATCH EXCLUSIVE) With his wealth of experience, nine-time Intercontinental Champion Chris Jericho could very well claim his 10th title. And former WWE Champion The Miz is no doubt eager to get back in the limelight, as well. Will a new champion be crowned on Raw?

3. The battle for the grandest prize of ’em all
RAW_1030_Photo_180.jpg

The stage is set for another epic clash between WWE Champion The Rock and John Cena at WrestleMania 29. (TRACE THEIR PATH TO WRESTLEMANIA) With both Superstars equally passionate in their belief that they can win, who will make the next move to build momentum for victory on The Grandest Stage of Them All?

4. The World Title war of words
del-rio-five-point.jpg

With a win over U.S. Champion Antonio Cesaro on Raw, World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio overtook WWE Champion The Rock on this week’s WWE.com Power Rankings. With wins over Sin Cara and Chris Jericho, Jack Swagger also enjoyed a boost in the Power Rankings. In their ongoing and bitter war of words, can either Superstar find an edge as their WrestleMania clash fast approaches?

5. Has CM Punk gotten inside Undertaker’s head?
punk-five-point.jpg

At the start of last week’s Raw, the WWE Universe shockingly witnessed CM Punk interrupt The Undertaker’s tribute to the late Paul Bearer. By the end of the night, Punk hightailed it with Bearer’s urn, resulting in a seething Phenom. Is this the lowest Punk has ever sunk? (WATCH PUNK’S DIRTY DEEDS) Does he still have the urn in his possession? More importantly, what will The Deadman do to Punk the next time they cross paths?
Discuss.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
I watched last Raw, it was pretty good. I am looking forward for Punk/Taker, HHH/Lesnar angles. Also I am curious about Intercontinental Title match. Will it be 10?

Franco

Reaction score
Triple H feud buildups seem so lackluster in recent years. They don't have any real substance so simple things like responses and accepting/declining matches drag out for weeks.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Why they can't just save that IC title match for WM I do not know. It may still happen at WM but I don't know why you would give it away on tv before then.

Hope that we get some more direction on what is happening with Ryback/Henry and with Show and The Shield. The match announced on Smackdown for WM made no sense considering everything pointed towards a match between Ryback and Henry at WM. Maybe on RAW this week something will happen to lead to a change in the match.

I don't think Punk crossed the line last week with Undertaker/Bearer but hopefully he doesn't go too far this week. One thing I don't want them to do is claim that his ashes are in the urn because that would just be wrong. The urn is meant to give Undertaker mystical powers don't take it down the wrong road with Bearer's ashes inside the urn.

Will The Rock or Lesnar be there this week?

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I'm expecting some sort of dusty finish with this IC match.

Looking forward to the angles and the build ups.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Even if there is a dusty finish and we end up with a rematch at WM it still ends up being a rematch rather than a new match booked for the show. I don't know why you would give away a match for free three weeks before asking people to pay to see it on a PPV.

Hopefully we get an Undertaker promo tonight to respond to Punk taking the urn.

Would like to see them announce a couple more matches to fill the card. HHH vs Lesnar will be confirmed tonight but the US and Tag Team champions don't have any clear challengers at the moment.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
I am expecting the Big E & Ziggler vs. Hell No to be announced, and if they really wanted to get Ryback & Henry together for Mania it is as simple as adding Henry to the shields team & Show to team WWE, wouldnt seem odd either with the way Henry distracted Ryback for Shield to get the upper hand.

Hope the IC match does lead to a WM storyline in one way or another, at this point I feel every title should have a good story running.

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
I really hope we see Lesnar make an appearance tonight. Having Triple H respond to Lesnar's response to Triple H's challenge is no way to build up such a heated feud.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I really hope we see Lesnar make an appearance tonight. Having Triple H respond to Lesnar's response to Triple H's challenge is no way to build up such a heated feud.

I agree but we did get that awesome, little brawl just a couple weeks ago that split open Lesnar's head. So Lesnar is keepin' his distance.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Apparently contract signing for HHH/Lesnar as shown on US Network just then during commercials.

Looking forward to RAW!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
That shirt is seriously hideous.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Seriously going to go with the pick a side thing with the guy who always gets mixed reactions.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
LMAO at the guy in the front "What is it John? What is it?"

Great that John Cena is now making his entrances song relevant how many years later.