• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 18th February 2013 - Elimination Chamber Fallout

Ryan

I mean, timeless is def not how I would describe it. I wanted timeless. In fact, I just straight up wanted this...

N3XrQJ217QHWgZP.jpg

Honestly, it wouldn't be so awful if it weren't for all those gaudy ass diamonds.

Troy

Only went over by four minutes. Who was the Rock talking about before Cena came out?

PHX

Legacy Member
Punk screams so average Joe in comparison to the other two
Like I said before it works for him and sets him apart.

GUYS! This is just like the RTWM from a couple years back in one of the games. Punk's gonna' have his own title too and it'll be a triple threat and the winner becomes CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS. Calling it now.
:lol: that might be pretty hilarious. Good ending

John McHenry

John McHenry
GUYS! This is just like the RTWM from a couple years back in one of the games. Punk's gonna' have his own title too and it'll be a triple threat and the winner becomes CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS. Calling it now.

That'd be better cause then we may still have a shot at a decent belt.

Troy

What happen guys? This new belt is not what you wanted?

I want a generic belt rather than one with specific additions that only works for a specific wrestler. It should be a company title rather than an individual title.

With all the hype for the new title, it has been talked about for a very long time, it was always going to be a let down as expectations were too high.

SAIYANS

I mean, timeless is def not how I would describe it. I wanted timeless. In fact, I just straight up wanted this...

N3XrQJ217QHWgZP.jpg

Honestly, it wouldn't be so awful if it weren't for all those gaudy ass diamonds.
Yu don't go from all those diamonds to no diamonds in this age, just sad reality.

Thats my favorite belt too

Troy

They should have just brought back the Undisputed title and simply dropped the Undisputed part of it.