• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 18th February 2013 - Elimination Chamber Fallout

Troy

hard to remember khali beat undertaker clean a few times.

He was built like a monster early on and could be protected on Smackdown against top opponents so he looked good then. The last few years he has just lost too many times and hasn't improved at all so no-one wants to see him. Lucky to keep his spot on the roster for this long,

Andrew

I may enjoy this match if they continue with the chairs and kendo stick, would love to see a table or so.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
I don't get that armbar spot in the chair? it was working and Miz wasn't moving to why would you take his arm out just to step on it.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
What a bullshit way to keep this feud going. Now Miz'll just get another PPV title shot.

Troy

Not a fan of Miz with the Figure Four at all, it just doesn't work at all. Looks like Miz will be taking the title from Cesaro at WM.