• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 16th July 2012 - LIVE Discussion

Heisenberg

Rikishi #1 Trend.

Funny Hawkins is also trending.

Rikishi nor Hawkins are trending. lol..

Aij7Wj.png

Chris Dresdon

Never did say a word about GM's or even that one would be announced next week? No mention of Sheen or the fact that he quit twitter?

They mentioned that next week we'll find out who the permanent GM will be. Can't remember which match was going on when they said it, but it was basically mentioned in passing.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
They did mention next week they will announce a new GM for Raw, PT. Just nothing for tonight but the show has been decent.

Slim

yeah tonight's show has been decent... but Cena better hurry up and make his announcement.

Chris Dresdon

I think Cena's going to announce when he's going to cash in, like Rob Van Dam did with his briefcase. Maybe it'll be next week, maybe it'll be at Summerslam. Either way, while it would be pretty cool to see him take advantage of the opportunity after it's been done to him so many times, that would be bullying and Cena's a star.

Slim

How much grease and stuff does Punk put in his hair? It never gets out of place ever in a match. I'm curious.