WWE RAW 16th July 2012 - LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Raw was actually good tonight. Looks like these are going to be some of the feuds going forward:

Rey/Del Rio
Miz/Bryan
Eve/AJ
Dolph/Jericho
Punk/Cena/Big Show

No Sheamus tonight which was a surprise, but now that I think about it, they're going to need someone for him to feud with for the World Title and Orton's suspension ends in days. So i'd expect Orton to be thrown into the mix with Sheamus.

As for Punk/Cena next week, they are certainly trying to pull out all the stops to make the 1,000th Raw one to remember. I have no clue as to how the WWE Title match is going to end next week, but i'd say there's a good chance Big Show will interfere and perhaps get Cena dq'ed. Then the new Raw GM announces that we'll get Show/Punk/Cena for the WWE Title at Summerslam.

Oh and we're also going to see a Wedding 8D

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Raw was actually good tonight. Looks like these are going to be some of the feuds going forward:

Rey/Del Rio
Miz/Bryan
Eve/AJ
Dolph/Jericho
Punk/Cena/Big Show

No Sheamus tonight which was a surprise, but now that I think about it, they're going to need someone for him to feud with for the World Title and Orton's suspension ends in days. So i'd expect Orton to be thrown into the mix with Sheamus.

As for Punk/Cena next week, they are certainly trying to pull out all the stops to make the 1,000th Raw one to remember. I have no clue as to how the WWE Title match is going to end next week, but i'd say there's a good chance Big Show will interfere and perhaps get Cena dq'ed. Then the new Raw GM announces that we'll get Show/Punk/Cena for the WWE Title at Summerslam.

Oh and we're also going to see a Wedding 8D

I want to know how The Rock is going to factor into the title picture since he keeps talking about going for it even though he's busy and can't be booked for many television appearances the rest of this year and much of the Wrestlemania build.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
I figured Punk was going to keep the title until the Rumble at least, then have Cena cash MITB on Punk then. Become the new WWE Champ and then build for Cena/Rock II at Wrestlemania for the WWE Title. If Cena/Rock II happens at WM next year as it's rumored to be, I can't see Cena jobbing again.

Unless WWE gives us Rock/Punk for the Rumble then Rock keeps the title until Wrestlemania.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
YES! I can't wait for the wedding. the last wedding I saw on wwe was edge and vickie xP

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Compared to the shitshows Raw has pulled up the past few weeks, this was a damn good show. Ziggler continues to raise his game to next level and I'm pumped to see him feud with Jericho. I would have liked to see Punk and Cena build it up but I'm sure at Summerslam they'll have a match. I want to see Punk do mini shoot on him on why Punk is still the man. Nevertheless, Cena-Punk next week is going to be one of the ages.

Also a wedding next week! Hopefully Snitsky shows up and reads a poem and Scotty Goldman whoops I mean Colt Cabana is Daniel Bryan's best man.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Honestly I think I might enjoy jerichos new gimmick. Im such a jericholic xP

AF.

Reaction score
Still think they should run with Bryan/Kane for SummerSlam. The feud literally writes itself with Kane's affection towards AJ.

Cena/Punk next week? Should be great. I can see Cena winning the Title though.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
If Sandow wins the IC title on Raw next week, I will :mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark:
I like Christian but Sandow is nothing short of great.

Except it is way too soon for him to have the belt.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Show was good for a Raw, I didn't find much to nitpick about.

AW looks like he ripped off Floyd Mayweather's manager. You can't be doing dat, yo ref you can't be doing dat.

Kishi and sons was a good segment, using Umaga's spike and Yoko's bonzai drop was a nice touch.

Cena's announcement was supposed to be cashing in at next Raw, Big shows big mouth just ruined it. Which I'm guessing means their fued isn't done. Which would mean nextweek, Show pulls the screwjob continuing the feud until Summerslam, which in turn makes me think Rock challenges the winner out of Punk/Cena at Summerslam.

DashX

Reaction score
This was a good Raw. I wasn't expecting much but I was surprised. I sm looking foward to next week's 1000th episode of Raw next week. It still seems weird that this was the last 2 hour Raw.