• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 16th July 2012 - LIVE Discussion

SAIYANS

Show telling it like it is.Know your damn place Punk, you are in Cenas heard and only got the belt cause Cena doesn't want it

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Lookin' forward to Show/Punk after this promo. It's a much different dynamic now from their other matches.

Heisenberg

Pretty interesting interaction between Show and Punk, even though I don't want a feud like this to be happening any time soon. I don't mind it happening but I wouldn't be super excited for it. Although it'll be different to what we usually see.

Blizzard

Great segment from both Show and Punk. People don't give Show enough credit he deserves, he's also pretty good on the mic. lmfao at his face at the end though.

Andrew

That was a very impressive promo from Big Show.

If Cena cashed it in, I'd love it very much instead of cashing it in at a PPV and fighting there.

Heisenberg

I hope on RAW next week we have an epic segment between The Rock and Steve Austin. Would be awesome and the ratings would shoot up.