• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw WWE RAW 16th December 2013 - LIVE Discussion - The Champ Is Heeeeeeere *SPOILERS*

SAIYANS

Re: WWE RAW 16th December 2013 - LIVE Discussion - The Champ Is Heeeeeeere *SPOILERS

Still not getting how Cena handing Bryan a title shot before and campaigning for one tonight makes it appear like Bryan has earned anything.

SAIYANS

Re: WWE RAW 16th December 2013 - LIVE Discussion - The Champ Is Heeeeeeere *SPOILERS

Did I miss something or was there an Austin to return to host raw vid? I've read it on psd, but I think I'd remember that

John McHenry

John McHenry

LMFAO Jerich winning both belts in that clip was fucking priceless.

John McHenry

John McHenry

Did I miss something or was there an Austin to return to host raw vid? I've read it on psd, but I think I'd remember that

Don't remember seeing anything about it

Andrew

It's about time Alicia Fox is used more on TV!

SAIYANS

Rank the talent

AJ
Tamina
Brie
Fox
Natalya
Nikki

John McHenry

John McHenry

JBL referencing Harry Potter pretending he doesn't know it's harry potter

SAIYANS

I need to rent the Percy Jackson film, never saw it

SAIYANS

How the fuck can Cena deal with Nikki? I imagine he would have to choke her when screwing to stop her from talking

SAIYANS

You c'mon and stfu. And I like the Bella's

Cwalker

How the fuck can Cena deal with Nikki? I imagine he would have to choke her when screwing to stop her from talking

I think she'd be into that