Raw WWE RAW 16th December 2013 - LIVE Discussion - The Champ Is Heeeeeeere *SPOILERS*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
20131215_Light_Raw_Preview_TLC_Homepage.jpg

1. Bryan on the verge of giving in?
Physically overmatched by a trifecta of opponents, Daniel Bryan gave it his all against The Wyatt Family in a 3-on-1 Handicap Match at WWE TLC. After holding his own against Erick Rowan and Luke Harper, the Slammy Award-winning Superstar of the Year was unable to overcome the creepy clan leader, who continued to urge Bryan into joining his family throughout the match. On Raw, will the trio continue in their quest of getting the bearded Superstar to become part of their flock?

2. Unbreakable bond
Together, Cody Rhodes & Goldust earned their jobs back in WWE. And together, they emerged victorious after a fast-paced Fatal 4-Way Elimination Match at WWE TLC. Up against the likes of Big Show & Rey Mysterio, Ryback & Curtis Axel and The Real Americans, the Rhodes brothers found a way to persevere and retain the WWE Tag Team Titles during the final pay-per-view of the year. Who will be next to test their brotherly bond?

3. Is Roman Reigns The Shield’s weak link?
Roman Reigns is often described as The Shield’s “muscle.†Yet at WWE TLC, when the pivotal member threw caution to the wind and attempted a flying spear across the announce table, he wound up with a nasty gash near his eye. Still affected by the injury , he mistakenly speared his own partner, U.S. Champion Dean Ambrose, which allowed CM Punk to capitalize and get the pinfall. Has Punk uncovered the code to beating The Shield?

4. Start of a streak?
In November, Big E Langston used his massive might to capture the Intercontinental Title in commanding fashion from third-generation Superstar Curtis Axel. During the final pay-per-view of 2013, Langston successfully defended his title against the formidable Damien Sandow. Perhaps no one is riding a bigger wave of momentum into 2014 than Big E. Matching his might seems almost implausible. Implausible – though perhaps not impossible.

5. Dawn of a new WWE
WWE COO Triple H dubbed Sunday’s contest to determine the Champion of Champions the biggest in WWE history, and the Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match between John Cena and Randy Orton at WWE TLC did not disappoint. Handcuffing Cena to the ropes, the cunning Viper laid the groundwork for his history-changing victory. Although The Authority — including Mr. McMahon himself — emerged and showed their respect for the new World Heavyweight Champion, how long will it take before they decide it’s time to put him to the test?
PPV was rather poor last night so I'm looking for some big fallout now that we're heading into WrestleMania season. Wonder how many people I can fool and potentially piss off with the misleading thread title :lmao

Last edited:

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: WWE RAW 16th December 2013 - LIVE Discussion - The Champ Is Heeeeeeere *SPOILERS

I kind of wish I hadn't seen all the spoilers last night, that'll learn me for being on Facebook during a PPV. Should be a half decent show what with all that went down. I expect a lot of disgruntled fans though, for some reasons.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Re: WWE RAW 16th December 2013 - LIVE Discussion - The Champ Is Heeeeeeere *SPOILERS

I kind of wish I hadn't seen all the spoilers last night, that'll learn me for being on Facebook during a PPV. Should be a half decent show what with all that went down. I expect a lot of disgruntled fans though, for some reasons.

Because the terrible ending last night, and that Randy Orton is champion. Just a bore all around. I don't think I have ever been this unexcited to watch Raw. The only reason I'm watching it is because I'm going to be with my girl today and shes gonna watch it. Other than that I couldn't care less.

I just hope that something comes out of the Shield thing. Roman needs to break off. Also would like to see some Royal Rumble build, seeing as they have 6 weeks of build, but knowing WWE, 90% of the matches will be announced the week before Royal Rumble, and the hard build for the stories will also happen then as well.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Because the terrible ending last night, and that Randy Orton is champion. Just a bore all around. I don't think I have ever been this unexcited to watch Raw. The only reason I'm watching it is because I'm going to be with my girl today and shes gonna watch it. Other than that I couldn't care less.

I just hope that something comes out of the Shield thing. Roman needs to break off. Also would like to see some Royal Rumble build, seeing as they have 6 weeks of build, but knowing WWE, 90% of the matches will be announced the week before Royal Rumble, and the hard build for the stories will also happen then as well.

I'm a fan of Orton's, so him being champion is okay for me. But the ending really, and reports of Cena getting hurt.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5

The fall did look brutal. The table must have been there for him to crash through, but even at that height, and the angle of the table, it was just a risky spot all around.

I just really hope they surprise me tonight by doing something. But a part of me is scared that Cena is gonna get his third Rumble win and Orton/Cena gets dragged out until WrestleMania.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score

Cena should have a rematch, leaving him out of the Rumble. I am half expecting Rock to be a surprise entrant and wind up winning it so they can finish the trilogy.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

Cena should have a rematch, leaving him out of the Rumble. I am half expecting Rock to be a surprise entrant and wind up winning it so they can finish the trilogy.

Didn't this happen before but Cena was also in the rumble?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

God damn this fucking promo again.

CGS

Reaction score

I still love how they just no sell Jericho

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

This is the closest guys like Zack Ryder and Justin Gabriel will get to the WWE Championship

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

They sure love putting everyone on stage.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi

Even Cena is on stage for a change, shit must be serious

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

Brodus should have attacked he's a main event playa

CGS

Reaction score

This is the closest guys like Zack Ryder and Justin Gabriel will get to the WWE Championship

More like the closet they will get to even being on a monday night raw stage

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

They sure love putting everyone on stage.

That's what 97 times over the past year.