• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw WWE RAW 16th December 2013 - LIVE Discussion - The Champ Is Heeeeeeere *SPOILERS*

PHX

Legacy Member
Re: WWE RAW 16th December 2013 - LIVE Discussion - The Champ Is Heeeeeeere *SPOILERS

Not gonna be the last time they cross paths obviously after that so should be interesting to see what happens with that.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Re: WWE RAW 16th December 2013 - LIVE Discussion - The Champ Is Heeeeeeere *SPOILERS

that guy really wants the shield to have a drink

SAIYANS

Shawn is definitely gonna go full heel
Problem is if he ever works a damn match, that crowd will turn on that face so quick they will get whiplash be they Bryan or Punk.

John McHenry

John McHenry

15 year old punk is very much like Gordy Boggs

Problem is if he ever works a damn match, that crowd will turn on that face so quick they will get whiplash be they Bryan or Punk.

Nah they'll just give him a tag partner that'll guarantee piss people off.

SAIYANS

Nah they'll just give him a tag partner that'll guarantee piss people off.
HBK with a partner aside from Trips?

That shit was rigged, damn it I demand a recount

Fuck total divas and their fanbase

PHX

Legacy Member

I don't think anyone would care as long as he got back in the ring again lol. I do think he'd get heat in the build as he has been getting some heat with these heel antics and the you sold out chants.

John McHenry

John McHenry

Did the Usos ever get there title match?

HBK with a partner aside from Trips?

That shit was rigged, damn it I demand a recount

Fuck total divas and their fanbase

God Heel heat like none other. HBK and God vs Punk and DB I can see it now. Everyone vomits

SAIYANS

I don't think anyone would care as long as he got back in the ring again lol. I do think he'd get heat in the build as he has been getting some heat with these heel antics and the you sold out chants.
Hollywood got heat too till he stepped into a WM ring. I imagine the scenario would repeat because he's Shawn Michaels and at some point his performance would make you say he's still got it.

I dont blame shawn if he never returns though, he may just not want to get an itch again

SAIYANS

With the focus on tag teams tonight and there being one world title, we can assume that's the undercard for the Rumble ppv.

This makes me wonder who gets the call to return ... MVP? RVD? Jericho?

SAIYANS

Lmfao - Do you get a cut of Cena's merchandise? :JBL::cena:

Andrew

I love that Samoan Drop by Jey Uso.

SAIYANS

I so see JBL getting his own show on the network

Andrew

Did Punk just do a brainbuster?!

Andrew

That was a highly entertaining match.

SAIYANS

Punk you pussy, let him destroy you like Rey does :reigns: