• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw WWE RAW 16th December 2013 - LIVE Discussion - The Champ Is Heeeeeeere *SPOILERS*

John McHenry

John McHenry
Re: WWE RAW 16th December 2013 - LIVE Discussion - The Champ Is Heeeeeeere *SPOILERS

The amount of over selling by the announcers makes me want to turn it off.

SAIYANS

Re: WWE RAW 16th December 2013 - LIVE Discussion - The Champ Is Heeeeeeere *SPOILERS

Damn Henry sold that

Cwalker

I really wanted to see him swing Henry

Andrew

Just tuned in for RAW.

Cwalker

Tamina makes for a big ass elf

Andrew

Woods & Truth :mark:

SAIYANS

Paul Wall and Mystikal .. Is this 2005?

rawisrey

Bad Santa wants to intellectually enlighten your children

Good Santa uses retirement angle to get a WWE title shot

Sounds legit.

CGS

Bad Santa Vs good Santa.......why do I continue to watch wrestling?

SAIYANS

JBL needs to be piss tested

Andrew

Ryback & Axel heading to jobber status unless Truth & Woods cause a distraction.

Andrew

Please for the love of God, do not book Brodus vs. Tensai.

SAIYANS

Just attach Sweet T and the Funkadactyls to Xavier and Truth. Make them all one big fun, comedy face stable

rawisrey

two splashes, meh

Oh he grabbed his arm and started pulling him, Enough is enough.

lulz, poor Tensai...